Read or write a review.

Change Year
Average based on 3 reviews

BMER

by from Indianapolis on January 29, 2010

One of the best buys I have made in som time. The price was excellent, and affordable. BMW has also add 4 years free Road Service, and other services.

Execellent Automobile

by from Herndoc, Va on May 14, 2010

Had this automobile for about 3 months. I usually drive in cith traffic, but have take a 1000 mile trip and it is great is both driving enviroment. You have extra power at 70 MPH if it is need, or can get out of the way the crazy drivers in bumper to bumper rush hours traffic. The car look great, handles well, cool to drive, and comfortable. It is a little noiser than my Lexus was. The dealer also provides 4 years worth of maintenance for free (the maintenance is actually built into the price since nothing is ever really free). I highly recommend this car.

My wife loves it

by from Tustin, CA on October 1, 2010

My wife went from a Lexus GS to a BMW 128 Convertible because she was ready to go topless? We looked at all of the convertibles on the market and found one or two to be a better overall value, but they all were hardtop convertibles that pretty much left little or no room in the trunk for all of the junk she tends to carry around. She's had the car for about six months and often comments on how much she really likes it, I must say that she really looks good in it also. We got the sports package, which for her was something she could do without. We ordered the car so that money would have been better spent in other options. The Nav system is not very user friendly, took her quite a while to get it down. Between our two homes is a very fast, long highway with lots of curves. She enjoys driving that road now where she used to try and avoid it. She feels the BMW is able to handle it better than any other car we have ever owned. I own an airplane and fly it often, although the BMW doesn't fly, it does move with power and grace.

Similar Models