2013 Bmw 128

still deciding...

by from Orlando FL on August 11, 2017

Idk what to think yet. I need to learn about it in order to drive it, this is not your average, get in and go car. I just purchased it 2 days ago with MT 30K miles, but a lot is already falling apart inside, the stick is very hard to use, the gear shift is not smooth, I test-drove it and it was awesome, but now that I own it, not that much... I hope it will get better!

Solid beemer.

by from San Jose on July 25, 2017

It is tight on space but I was not expecting much either. The power is good for this size car, the 135i would be perfect I believe. However, this is a very good car.

the best car i ever owed...loved it

by from Revere,MA on July 24, 2017

this car was the type car that I was searching for and I found it and I think this vehicle is cool and awesome at the same time

Uses car for Havingfun

Most reliable car I've ever had.

by from Ashburn, VA on May 22, 2017

Perfect performance combined with style. It's a sporty car and at the same time could be used as a family car. The car is the ultimate driving machine as said by the manufacturer. It is compact car and could be handle with ease. The audio system is great with a hard disk you can store your music to enjoy later. It has winter package with heated seats.

Excellent car i have owned

by from on May 18, 2017

This car has comfortable seats, easy to drive, with USB ports, bullet proof, GPS Receiver and transmitter, high speed, excellent interior design, performance and most of all reliable.

I love it.

by from St Louis MO 63139 on May 17, 2017

Fantastic. The car is a red convertable I achieved 60 years too late in life but, I love it. I get many compliments when I park it

What BMWs Should Be

by from on April 10, 2017

With inline six engine, sport suspension and mechanical power steering, it's like driving the BMWs from an earlier era. Excellent handling, smooth engine and good acceleration make it a very visceral driving experience. Has been very reliable.

best handling "old school" BMW .

by from on April 3, 2017

It handles so well -it feels like it is your second skin. Especially with mt. I wish BMW still made cars like this.

Most reliable car I've ever owned.

by from Ashburn, Virginia on February 23, 2017

I am selling the car because I bought a new one. This is good sport car and it's fully loaded. It was kept like new because there is another car for commuting. It has a five years warranty or 100,000 miles.

Comparing 128 to 328 Convertible

by from Sudbury, MA on June 10, 2014

Just traded our 2006 328 IC for A 2013 128 convertible. All in all the 128 is much tighter steering and responsiveness. It's also very fast even with the smaller engine. We couldn't find a stick so bought an automatic. If you like a stick, this is the car to get a stick in. We really miss it. Amenities aren't what the 328 had..no power seats, the radio has bluetooth for the phone but not for music from the phone (very odd!) All in all we like the car, and got a fantastic deal from Herb Cham. in Boston. We were shopping for a 2011 and got a new 2013 for the same price...can't beat that. I'd do the deal again. The tan and black upholstery is kind of weird, but acceptable.