2013 Bmw 128

Comparing 128 to 328 Convertible

by from Sudbury, MA on June 10, 2014

Just traded our 2006 328 IC for A 2013 128 convertible. All in all the 128 is much tighter steering and responsiveness. It's also very fast even with the smaller engine. We couldn't find a stick so bought an automatic. If you like a stick, this is the car to get a stick in. We really miss it. Amenities aren't what the 328 had..no power seats, the radio has bluetooth for the phone but not for music from the phone (very odd!) All in all we like the car, and got a fantastic deal from Herb Cham. in Boston. We were shopping for a 2011 and got a new 2013 for the same price...can't beat that. I'd do the deal again. The tan and black upholstery is kind of weird, but acceptable.

Great little car!

by from Pennsylvania on February 26, 2014

A peppy little car, and an inexpensive way to get into the BMW marque. The straight-six engine has a classic BMW feel. It is nearly impossible to find a Manual, but the Steptronic sixspeed is a reasonable compromise. The mileage is a negative, as are the cramped rear seats. Notwithstanding, it may be the favorite car I have ever owned (Volvo 1800E, VW Scirocco,, VW Rabbit diesel, Toyota Celica, Mazda Miata, and now the BMW 128i (all kept at least ten years). cheers

What BMWs Should Be

by from on April 10, 2017

With inline six engine, sport suspension and mechanical power steering, it's like driving the BMWs from an earlier era. Excellent handling, smooth engine and good acceleration make it a very visceral driving experience. Has been very reliable.

4th BMW

by from Asheville, NC on April 8, 2014

German's know how to make dependable machines. This is my 4th new BMW. I continue to go back to the brand because I know little about cars and don't need to with the BMW.

Performance, fun and comfort in a compact package

by from DC on March 18, 2014

We've owned a 325i for the past 11 years and it has been a great performing car. and very reliable too. The 128i does everything the 325i does - but better. The low end torque seems much stronger at lower RPM. It also accelerates a little faster from high to higher speeds . Yet it is quieter, gets about 30 mpg (so far), and is a little more comfortable than the 325i. i think BMW evolved this design in all the right ways. We've had this car less than a month. But in that month most of the driving has been in snow - where it does very well. Excellent traction. The only potential downside is those run-flat tires. They are quiet, and have great snow traction, and we get good gas mileage but the replacement cost is ridiculous should we ever have to. I suspect we will eventually change over to conventional good get-a flat tires and have a can of inflator spray just in case. But in the meantime i would recommend this car to anyone looking to have safe fun on the highway and in the snow.

BMW 128i. LOVE IT!!!!

by from Los Angeles, CA on April 7, 2014

I took possession of my 128i a week ago. Great ride! Fast. Fun. High quality, high performance. It's everything everyone said it is and more. There was only one 2013 left on the lot at Nick Alexander Imports. Mark de la Rambelje, the sales manager, deftly and painlessly packaged a lease program for me.

Excellent car i have owned

by from on May 18, 2017

This car has comfortable seats, easy to drive, with USB ports, bullet proof, GPS Receiver and transmitter, high speed, excellent interior design, performance and most of all reliable.

Most reliable car I've ever had.

by from Ashburn, VA on May 22, 2017

Perfect performance combined with style. It's a sporty car and at the same time could be used as a family car. The car is the ultimate driving machine as said by the manufacturer. It is compact car and could be handle with ease. The audio system is great with a hard disk you can store your music to enjoy later. It has winter package with heated seats.

Great Car!

by from Washington State on August 25, 2012

I had a new BMW 325Ci a few years ago and then when it wore out I went to Acura. I found that I was missing the fun of driving and wanted to go back to that feeling the BMW gave me. I like the size of the 128i and the straight six engine. It is very smooth and has more than enough power for me. The brakes and steering are excellent. I looked at the 328i but like the 1 series better. Now my commute to work is actually enjoyable.

best handling "old school" BMW .

by from on April 3, 2017

It handles so well -it feels like it is your second skin. Especially with mt. I wish BMW still made cars like this.

Similar Models