Read or write a review.

Change Year
Average based on 2 reviews

A dying breed

by from NorCal on July 21, 2015

The 135i is a modern example of what a BMW used to be. The size of the 1-series is what the best BMWs of old were, but without the inconvenience of dated technology and safety. 300 HP and 300 ft. lbs. will put a smile on your face guaranteed. Get the DCT for dual-duty commuting and sport use, or get the manual for that analog sports experience.

I love this car.

by from Bentonville, AR on June 24, 2011

I traded my 2008 Z4 3.0i for this car and I am very impressed with the performance. I can't wait for the break-in period is done. Unlike the Z4, the 135i convertible does experience a little cowl shake but compared to other convertibles, it feels rock solid. The exhaust sounds great for being stock. I gave Comfort 4 stars just because the back seat is cramped but hey, I didn't buy the car for it's back seat. I also gave Value 4 stars because MSRP is a little steep but who really pays MSRP these days any way.

Similar Models