2012 Bmw 135

A dying breed

by from NorCal on July 21, 2015

The 135i is a modern example of what a BMW used to be. The size of the 1-series is what the best BMWs of old were, but without the inconvenience of dated technology and safety. 300 HP and 300 ft. lbs. will put a smile on your face guaranteed. Get the DCT for dual-duty commuting and sport use, or get the manual for that analog sports experience.

I love this car.

by from Bentonville, AR on June 24, 2011

I traded my 2008 Z4 3.0i for this car and I am very impressed with the performance. I can't wait for the break-in period is done. Unlike the Z4, the 135i convertible does experience a little cowl shake but compared to other convertibles, it feels rock solid. The exhaust sounds great for being stock. I gave Comfort 4 stars just because the back seat is cramped but hey, I didn't buy the car for it's back seat. I also gave Value 4 stars because MSRP is a little steep but who really pays MSRP these days any way.

Ron G

by from on April 20, 2017

FUN FUN FUN! This car is a blast to drive everytime! It has plenty of power and its hard to stay within the speed limit! lol

Love my new car

by from Pembroke Pines, fl on June 26, 2017

luxurious but yet sporty ~ drives like a dream ~ excellent color combo ~ love the platinum trim comfortable bucket seats