2014 BMW 228 Consumer Reviews

4.0
Average based on 2 reviews

sweet car...for a car

by from Reseda,CA on May 5, 2014

We feel this model is faster and smoother than the 330ci we previously owned. I'm not thrilled with the option of the vehicle stopping when you stop & starting when you release the brake,but my wife loves it. Great styling and the front & rear cameras are nice features,but I wouldn't just depend on them. We've only had the vehicle for two weeks but it's pretty awesome,especially in the metallic dark grey color.

Most unreliable car I've ever owned

by from Lubbock texas on January 3, 2017

In a two and half year span had 9 flats . You drive on a small rock flat. Driving down highway you will have a flat . Even if you did purchase tire warranty you want a r liable car for the money. I spent over 40 hours dealing with tire issues. When took in they looked at you like you were crazy and stated don't know