2013 Bmw 320

Best car I've ever owned

by from Hartford, CT on July 22, 2017

Great combination of luxury, sporty, functionality ... just exceeds all my expectations so far. Fun to drive, easy to use features, surprisingly spacious. I actually look forward to driving now!

What I was looking for and the right price!!

by from Janesville, WI on May 17, 2017

I love it! It's sporty but great on fuel. I had looked at a lot of used BMW's... I am very happy I found this one.

love love love it

by from Massachusetts on November 15, 2013

Great car looks awesome, drives and handles nice, I had a 2011 328 and the seats were awful, I disliked the cop holder, they were so awkward. the car has beautiful styling. handles well, and just feels heavier, where the 328 felt like a toy, Would highly recommend this car!!!!! Gas is a BIG plus, I go from Mass to NYC on 1/4 of a tank of gas.

Fun driving machine

by from Memphis, TN on September 29, 2013

Attractive, fun driving machine. Bought the 6-speed stick with the sport and premium packages and love it. Great fuel economy, as high as 39 mpg on the hwy. iDrive is nice but I could live without it. Only one problem: the passenger air bag system will have to be replaced. BMW has had problems for years with the passenger airbag system. Otherwise, I'm happy with my purchase and expect it to retain its value for a long time.