2014 Bmw 320

Absolutely Perfect

by from Scottsdale, AZ on November 11, 2014

I have owned many cars in my life and this car is absolutely the best all around vehicle I have ever owned. It's Gorgeous, sexy with the M Sport Package. The seats are amazingly comfortable with the sport package and the cushioned M-Sport steering wheel feels amazing. It's responsive, handles amazing, gets instant power from any RPM range and gets better gas mileage than advertised. With the cruise control set at 82 mph from Phoenix to Tucson I average over 40 mpg. Just an all around excellent buy!

Awesome value and awesome car

by from Minneapolis, MN on November 12, 2013

I drove a well equipped 320xi and a carbon copy of it (equipment-wise) 328xi. I could not tell the difference. At the pump-it's way better. I had a 328 for a couple years and i am far better off with my new 320! I love it!!!!

Not up to previous BMWs

by from Wlnut Creek, CA on February 20, 2014

I recently test drove a 320i. Handles well and looks good. BUT, does not have the solid feeling, response, steering and interior design which I Iike more in my current 2013 BMW 128i. Also, with options, too expensive.

An Amazing Automobile

by from Seattle on September 25, 2014

The comfort, performance and style of this car is amazing...I am now completely sold on BMWs quality and will remain a faithful customer in the future.

Styling...

by from Annapolis, MD on February 5, 2014

I feel as though I am floating in this beautifully designed BMW 320 model. It's the first time I have owned an awd and I am so glad I did, especially since there was a snow storm a few days after my purchase. It is quite simply a gorgeous car. The only drawback is the noticeable lack of power. Going from a 325i six cyclinder engine to a 4 cyclinder was noticeable but the comfort and style of the vehicle makes up for the lack of power. Would I buy another?...you bet!

Good in the beginning, clearly not meant to last

by from San Francisco, CA on June 19, 2017

I leased this car in 2014 and was excited to get out of a 21 year old BMW into something new. My main requirements were a sunroof (apparently a $1200 option) and a black interior as I was much easier to please earlier on in my life. The car was good for the price and at the time good for the free maintenance. It had decent handling (nothing like old BMW's) and looked good for a basic car with only the sunroof and mineral white paint color as options. Over the years and as it accrued more miles it had a lot of quality issues. First was the air vents trim bubbling, then the driver's SensaTec seat tearing at 12k miles, to a defective thermostat sensor throwing the CEL, and the iDrive screen randomly shutting off for a few minutes at a time. The car got good mpg but was really not a great value. No folding rear seats ($425), no bluetooth audio (only on nav cars), not real leather or power seats standard, and the list goes on. Plus resale was terrible, good for a used buyer and I'm thankful I leased it. Overall, I'd recommend you go for a 328i if you want a 3-Series, it gives you more standard kit and a better overall engine.

The bmw buyer

by from Monterey Park, CA on March 9, 2014

I brought the car from the New Century BMW through the internet, the sale person Tony K was nice and helpful, and the price was very good,and the interest rate was really LOW and attractive too.

Awesome car

by from Philladelphia on April 28, 2017

Car is in great shape they washed it up very nice the paint is great the interior is like if it was a brand new car

David

by from Waldorf, MD on May 4, 2017

Nice looking car. Great if you just want a BMW without all the bells and whistles. Nice looking car. Great if you just want a BMW without all the bells and whistles.

Fun, Fast, Luxury Sedan

by from Conshohocken, PA on April 21, 2017

I love my 320 BMW. It's AWD, Fast and sporty! I like the cold weather package, which includes a heated steering wheel and heated seats. The technology package is a must, Bluetooth is easy and navigation is effortless.