2015 BMW 320 consumer reviews

side view of 2015 320 BMW
Explore the 2015 320 BMW
Shop the 2015 320 BMW

Nice car!

I recommend the BMW to anyone looking for a high end car but wants to not spend too much. My first BMW but not my last!

This car is perfect for what I wanted in a 2nd veh

The 320i Xdrive is perfect for performance, great gas mileage, interior has a lot of space. Perfect safety reviews and is very stylish. The leather interior and comfortable seats is just what I was looking for.

Very Reliable, Sporty, Luxury, and Economic.

I was in the market for something reliable, decent fuel efficiency, AWD, Leather interior, and fun. The 2015 BMW 320i xDrive met all then needs and more. It blend the looks of sports and luxury car well. I am very satisfied with my purchase and was the only vehicle I knew that if I did not get I would have regrets.

Reliable and efficient

Car meets all my standards, I will definitely recommend this dealership to others. The staff was humble and met all of my needs short term and long term.

1.9

Car is discontinued

I bought the car brand new and I have ran into a few problems drivetrain malfunctions and computer glitches as well as the rear light bulb always needs replacement and at times nobody is sitting on the passenger side and it’s saying to put seat belt on and I would have my own seatbelt on and it would say that I didn’t

The strongest & most reliable car I have owned.

Engine, peformance, gas mileage, style ( the most common thing I hear is that the car looks sexy, this is not exaggeration!). I will never own anything else but a BMW. As to reliability, I bought it with 34,000 miles on it, I'm the second owner, no issues whatsoever.

2.4

not worth it

the car was nice for few months, but then it started showing issues that required several attentions. The car was pre-owned but had low mileage and appeared super clean. It did not take long though to show issues.

I love the car

It’s a Bimmer 3 series, what more can you want? The color is magnificent and it speeds up like nothing in this world. The front lights turning on is amazing.

Excellent car! Very happy with it!

Very nice, confortable, and very powerful! Very happy with it, extremely gas saver, great price, great deal, highly recommended it for people starting with its own BMW.

Great drive...very fun!

This car meets all your modern needs ports etc... and can be riden as a sports car or eco. It met all of my expectations and will really miss it