2015 Bmw 320

A briilliant car

by from cheshire, CT on November 10, 2014

I purchased a BMW 320i x-drive from BMW of North Haven (Connecticut) and my dealer was Christopher Combs. I was previously debating between Greenwich and North Haven dealer however, I chose to go with the latter because of amazing price they offered and fabulous customer service. Chris / BMW of North haven value their customers more than anything else. Chris picked me up from my work so that I could test drive, understood my budget, adviced regarding the car that was built by me and came up with an offer that I could not resist- all of it definitely helped me in making my decision. In general, the BMW of North Haven has a customer friendly atmosphere. I highly recommend this car and this dealer. The features that my car has : Navigation w/ touchpad Driver assistance package Sports package Enhanced USB/Bluetooth/smartphone integration Heated front seat Moonroof Split fold-down rear seat. Exterior : Imperial metallic bue Interior : Venetian beige leather

Excellent Driving Machine

by from Houston, TX on June 22, 2015

I love the ultimate driving machine. Interior is excellent. Lumbar support is very comfortable. I just love the car

I leased an xDrive and it was great.

by from NJ on May 23, 2017

The car performs great on a snow and feels great on a highway. I used it for a daily commute. Heated seats were so fast to warm up, and interior was pretty elegant. I liked the aggressive exterior. The only think I didn't like is run-flat tire and no space for spare tire.

Great car

by from sunnyvale on July 27, 2017

Great vehicle. Pretty reliable. I use this car to commute everyday. It gives great gas mileage and is fun to drive

Love this car

by from Birmingham, Alabama on May 2, 2017

I love this car, it's so comfortable and technology updated. However, I don't like that it didn't come standard with heated seats and that moving the seats is manual and not automatic. You would think with how expensive these cars are they would come standard with things like that. Other than that I love the car and so far everything has checked out great!

The most beautiful car that I've owned

by from Los Angeles, CA on May 28, 2017

Good looking, entry level bmw driving experience. next time I would consider buying 335i cuz I think 320i is way too slow and don't get that bmw engin power.

Best Car I have ever owned

by from Dallas, TX on December 5, 2017

The best car in lower luxury segment. Very comfortable drive. Economical compared to other cars in the same segment.

Uses car for Havingfun

Best Car I have ever owned

by from Dallas, TX on December 5, 2017

Awesome car

by from Belle plaine, mn on April 4, 2017

Comfort, performance and luxury i like a lot.. i feel like a wanna be driving the car the whole day..

Bmw 320i

by from Palm Harbor on April 15, 2017

Most reliable car for teenagers, 30 miles per gallon helps a lot, nice design and has everything that you need.