Read or write a review.

Change Year
Average based on 2 reviews

Most Enjoyable car I've Owned

by from Manassas, VA on August 21, 2006

This BMW was SO Great, I had to buy another one. It was definitely the best car I have ever owned and I have owned several different kinds of performance cars previously. This car has been pampered--parked in the garage, not driven in snow and no door dings. It looks like a brand new car. Must see to appreciate.

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by from Chicago, IL on April 7, 2008

I have had this car for three years now and have never come across any problems whatsoever other than normal changes like replacing window wipers. I get great gas mileage and having the console that tells you what your gas consumption is, levels of fluids, when oil and other parts need to be changed helps alot! This car is a sporty head turner with all the bells and whistles. luxury at its finest!

Our Expert Review: 1998 Bmw 323