2002 Bmw 325

My 5th BMW

by from Portland, OR on September 16, 2017

They were telling the truth - it is the ultimate driving machine. Driving on a nice day with the top down gives you a giddy feeling - every single time.

Best Driving Car Ever Owned

by from Stow on September 9, 2017

After driving and caring for this car with my son I could see that a lot of quality engineering went into this car and it was truly a fine performance car. With age it has it failiures but as the third owner these are not unexpected.

My 5th BMW

by from Portland, OR on September 7, 2017

Affordable Convertible BMW

by from Tinton Falls, NJ on September 3, 2017

I bought this as a weekender third car. For my 3rd BMW, I don't have the time to enjoy it for its fullest. I really hope this goes to someone's kid or an enthusiast who appreciates the value of a nice car.

Best used car I have ever purchased

by from OH on August 5, 2017

This car meets all my needs. It handles well on the road, has a lot of power. The interior is roomy. Perfect size car

Owned for 8 years

by from Louisville on August 3, 2017

Stylish, solid and quick. One of the best handling cars ever! I've had good luck with this car, aside from some regular repairs. Will probably buy another 3 series.

Reliable Car for Price

by from Milwaukee, WI on July 26, 2017

This car is more of an entry vehicle into the Euro Lux segment. It has most of the ammenities you would expect. Furthermore, the vehicle is very very reliable contrary to beliefs. The early 2000 BMWs were outstanding...

Most performance & luxury car I ever owned

by from Ramsey, NJ on July 3, 2017

This car has the best mix of performance, reality and quality build. It is one of the best BMWs ever built and for sure will become a highly seemed collectors car

Uses car for Havingfun

The Ultimate Driving Machine?

by from Rockville, MD on May 8, 2017

I consider myself to know about the mechanics of a car a bit better than the average person. I have even taken a couple mechanics courses though I am not a mechanic. Now that you know a bit about me, lets dive right in. As soon as I bought this beautiful looking car that had a meticulous service history, I was so happy to show it off to my friend who owned a mechanic shop. He immediately shook his head and warned me about the problems that were to come. I was doubtful of how bad things can be. An online search showed a countless number of posts with all the problems people were having. I thought a name like BMW cannot possibly be so bad. 2 years later, I have yet to finish fixing the car. These aren't simple problems either. The entire cooling system is made out of plastic where japanese and cars use metal. The rear subframe(chassis) is guaranteed to crack. The car's main computer is put directly under the plastic windshield wiper cover which is commonly leaking. These are just a few to name what can happen when you buy the ultimate driving machine. Have you owned a BMW? What are your thoughts?

Maybe a little to expensive

by from Louisville, KY on May 1, 2017

I am currently satisfied with my BMW; however I can see the car repairs to be much more than I anticipated in price. I love the style, the comfort, safety, and the over all performance of this vehicle...

Our Expert Review: 2002 Bmw 325