2003 Bmw 325

This car is the most reliable I've ever driven!

by from Poughkeepsie, New York on September 5, 2017

Very satisfied in driving this car smoothly and reliably. It has a lot of feature and very comfy seating

Best bang for the buck

by from on September 1, 2017

Good car! Excellent value for money. Maintenance can be a bit trixky but youtube and forums help sace thousands.

Most long-lasting vehicle!!!

by from Crofton, Md on August 19, 2017

This vehicle met all of my needs and is very low main. You can ride forever and the body style is very sleek.

Previously owned

by from San Diego on August 10, 2017

I like the car but have had allot of repair needed. As I write this it's in need of a water pump and hoses. I wish it would stop draining me. I realize it's older but has been well maintained. Could stand to win this money to get it up and running, :)

Not what I expected

by on July 23, 2017

Interior seems cheap. Half of the stuff doesn't work. It's noisy and slow. Not sporty, comfortable, or luxurious like a Benz. Everything seems to be falling apart or breaking. The only good thing about it is the nice-looking exterior.

Most reliable car I have ever driven.

by from Poughkeepsie, New York on July 3, 2017

Met all what I need. Powerful. Enjoy driving it especially during the winter season. Relatively spacious particularly the trunk.

Best Car I've Ever Owned

by from Oxon Hill,MD on June 22, 2017

Most reliable and still looks new after 14 years. Cost to maintain has been cheaper than my Ford and Nissan. Well worth what I paid for it. Fun to drive and looks like a million. Who wouldn't love it!

very reliable car

by from Los Angeles CA on June 10, 2017

This car is a pleasure to drive, the handling and response is incredible. feels safe to drive and the power seats make it so it fits your body type like a glove.

Driver's Car

by from Salisbury, NC on May 17, 2017

Unmatched for style and performance. Requires more maintenance than many other vehicles, but it's worth it.

Great overall value

by from Indianapolis, IN on May 7, 2017

This car was purchased used for my 16 year old son. Great overall value for a kid's first car. Safety, handling, performance are great. We added a new vehicle to our household and are passing down a newer Car or otherwise we would be keeping.