2003 325

2003 BMW 325

4.3

4 out of 5 stars Value for the Money
4 out of 5 stars Reliability

Have You Driven the 2003 BMW 325?

Fun car to drive

by HIGHMILER from Ashland, ohio on Mon Jan 17 2011

Car is a fun car to drive and runs like a new car with 100,000 miles on it. Great pick up and overall ride. Negative is the repair cost and poor customer service from most of the dealerships. Would not take it to a dealership again. They way over price their service and have no customer service. I found a private mechanic that has been great overlooked the whole car and made necessary routine maintainence at a reasonable price. Overall a great car. I am looking for another one for my wife.

Great ride

by Country roads from Clevelan, Ohio on Mon Apr 25 2011

I have owned this car for 6 months and put 30k miles on it. Car still runs like the day I bought. I bought it with 100k miles on it. Runs better than numerous newer cars I have owned. It is a manual but is very smooth. This car has the best response I have seen in any car I have owned. Winter driving is great. The car stays straight on the road.

Makes me smile every time.

by No Nicknames for Me from Worcester, MA on Mon Apr 16 2012

The engine is strong. The handeling is fun. I did alot of homework on German auto ownership before purchasing the car. I am impressed with the fit and finish of their cars. I tend to keep cars for as long as humanly possiable. Some German manufactures have been making 6 cylinder engines for close to 100 years. That speaks to me. Living in New England on top of a hill is not the easiest way to make it home in the winter. THe AWD makes the snowy hill climb easy. This is my 8th car. I belive I can get at least 300k out of it. My last car from Korea lasted me for 10 years and 236K on the odometer before the winter road salt made it too far gone to merit keeping it up to snuff. I cannot remember the last time I saw a rust bucket GmbH made car on the road. I've see lots of Pacific Rim autos that fall into the rust bucket status after 10 years in New England. Many car manufacturers from Japan make a strong and reliable engine, but they lack in rust prevention. Do realize that German cars need to be cared for. You can pay others to maintain it or you can maintain it yourself at a lower cost.

2003 BMW 325I

by Tammy from Indianapolis, IN on Wed Jul 20 2011

I love this car. At 90,000 miles, it still looks and rides like a million bucks! You'll never go wrong with it!

Nice looking car

by A Car Owner on Mon Jun 11 2018

Runs great and looks great. Get a lot of "nice car bro"s. It's a nice day to day driving car. Nice for commuting and some leisure driving.

This vehicle is super beautiful and u won?t regrt

by Orlando from Nebraska on Mon May 21 2018

This vehicle has so much Beaty and yet so much power and very easy on fuel and it?s very good on the high way and it?s very comfortable and it?s one perfect car to buy trust me I know it

Better cars out there for less money!

by Formigaman from Birmingham, AL on Wed Jan 27 2010

This car was great up until about 50,000 miles. At this point, all four of the motors for the power windows had to be replaced, the moonroof jammed and had to be replaced and the oil filter housing and valve cover needed replacing also. It was under warranty because I had purchased the 7 year/100,000 mile warranty, BUT the time spent waiting at the dealership to have the car repaired was ridiculous! Sure they offer you a loaner, if they have one available. Also, it should be noted that they seem to get the car finished when your car is out of warranty and you're paying cash than if you are having repairs made under warranty. All three trips to the dealership resulted in 9 hours each time to have the repairs completed. I know the valve cover gasket is lengthy, but the others shouldn't have taken so long. That being said, the car rides, drives and handles like a dream when it's running well. I also get about 28 mpg on the highway and 23 or 24 mpg in town. I only use premium fuel, and only one specific brand of fuel that has a great additive that BMW recommends. If you don't mind the chance of lengthy repair times and expensive parts replacement, this just may be the vehicle for you. For less money, you can purchase a Mazda 6, get a V6 with leather, and have the same experience, but less costly and more reliable. If you don't believe me, go drive one. It's what I'm buying to replace this car, and I'm spending $14k less.

Does not recommend this car!!

Almost perfect

by nooga from on Wed Apr 29 2009

I now have 122k on the odometer. This car drives and performs like the day I bought it. Tight, no funny noises, no loose handling, great engine performance. Two catches though. Expensive to maintain and the electrical system has required more than usual attention (under warranty fortunately)

2003 BMW 325i

by mvayda from Montandon, PA on Tue Feb 02 2010

I bought this car about 2 months ago and really have no complaints. It handles like a dream and it's truly a performance vehicle. It is extremely reliable. I previously owned a 1998 318i and there were a lot of upgrades from that model. I had no hesitation from previously owning a BMW about buying this one and I am not dissapointed. Definately another happy BMW customer.

AWSOME CAR

by XR1990 from GRAND PRAIRE on Mon Mar 04 2013

FOR ALL THE PEOPLE WHO SAY THAT THIS CAR IS UNRELIABLE I SAY LIE. AND I BET YOU TAKE IT TO DEALER AND THEY TELL YOU ALL THIS STUFF YOU NEED AND YOU BELIVE THEM AND YOU PUT BAD REVIEWS. DO NOT GO TO DEALER THEY RIP YOUR HEART OUT AND FEED IT TO THEIR DOGS, THEY DONT CARE. BEEN HAVING 325CI. FOR ABOUT 6 MONTHS USE IT EVERY DAY RELIABLE. BOUGHT IT AT ACTION WITH "TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS" IT WOULDNT GO HAS A LITTTLE GEAR LIGHT ON DASH. TAKE IT TO DEALER THEYLL SAY ITS TRANSMISSION BUT, IAM NOT STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHECKED IT TURNED OUT IT WAS A 30 AMP FUSE...A FUSE!!!!!!!!! THE LITLLE NORMAL ONES... HAD A SPAIR THEIR CHANGED IT WORKED ABSALUTLEY BEAUTIFULY GEAR LIGHT WENT OFF AND RAN LIKE A DREAM THIS IS A TRUE STORY!!!!!!! TAKE THE CAR TO SOME MECHANIC YOU KNOW AND TRUST NOT THE DEALER. GETS GREATE MILEGE AND PARTS ARNT ALL THAT BAD. CHECK ENGINE CAME ON PUT COMPUTER TOLD ME IT WAS GAS CAP WENT TO DEALER BOUGHT IT FOR 20 DOLLERS PROBEM FIXED, ALL THIS TOOK AN HOUR.PEOPLE SAYING IT TOOK THEM MONTHS TO FIX, NO. SO PEOPLE DO NOT BELIVE THESE BAD REVIEWS IF I WAS CEO OF BMW I WOULD BE REALLY MAD BECUASE PEOPLE DONT KNOW. THESE CARS ARE BEAUTIFLY MADE,BALANCED, LUXURY, AND RELIABLE. GRETAE FOR DRIFTING TOO. DO IT EVERY NOW AND THEN FEELS AWSOME

1 2 3 4 5 6 7