2005 Bmw 325

affordale luxury and power

by from Calgary canada on August 25, 2008

bought a used 2005 325i inCalgary. Great handling and maximum use of horsepower.very comfotable seating for 4 people.I have driven it for 5days now and it gives great gas mileage even though it uses premium fuel.Mine has the executive pakg, moonroof heated power seat , alloy wheels and high end stereo.Car is great on open road as well in the city.

Top performance

by from Cambridge, Ohio on October 1, 2010

I only have one gripe about BMW. At $100 an hour to work on this car you would think the technician would be an expert on it but not so. I had a heater/air blower problem and after getting it back from a BMW dealer it has never worked right since. Hot air coming out with cold air. It worked perfect when taken into the dealer for this motor problem and that was the end of it. A sign said the coffee machine would take more money for repair than my BMW $1000 plus so far.

Sweet Ride

by from MD on October 26, 2007

One of the best car I've own. Some of the must have options are HID headlights, Heated seats, and the onboard computer. The cost of ownership on a Bimmer is not cheap like Toyotas or Hondas so expect to pay more for maintenance service. The only silly thing about BMW is that the fold-down backseat is part of an option...

wow what a car

by from Chicago on June 5, 2006

By far the best car I have ever owned. It is nimble and fun to drive. My only problem is that I can never get the car for myself competing with the girls in my house

Great car!

by from Washington, D.C. on August 22, 2010

This car is reliable and is very fun to drive. It's great on gas and very safe (air bags everywhere, DSC, adaptive headlights,etc...). Overall, I've never had an issue with it!

Best car I've had

by from New York , NY on March 6, 2015

I bought this car a year ago.I had 4k and I was looking for a decent nice looking car and I ended up buying this 2005 BMW 325i.I must say it's the best car I've driven( I've driven a lot of cars of all different kinds).Interior and exterior are amazing.It also drives very good , the handling is perfect.Mine is a 5 Speed Manual so shifting and clutch are very good.I test drove my friend's 2012 Honda that he bought for 15k last day and it was nothing near my BMW.Interior was cheaper , drove terrible and looked bad ( I'm not hating on Honda's but that's what I felt) even Himself admitted that my E46 is probably the best car you can get for the money and was surprised that a 4k car can get near to his.In terms of reliability it wasn't that bad , I paid 500$ in the first year on some normal stuff but nothing major.Very glad I bought this car and not a 2005 Toyota or civic like most people do.

Best car ever owned

by from Newport News, Va on March 15, 2008

1st BMW and I'm not disapointed. There definitaly is a difference in the feel of the car expecially when you have to drive a non BMW, very noticable

Best car I've owned

by from Mahone Bay, N.S. on August 29, 2008

I purchased this car used in Vancouver and drove it 6500 km's back to Nova Scotia. Great trip in a marvelous car. It handles so well and gets great gas mileage.

Great car

by from Tulsa, OK on November 24, 2012

This is the most reliable car I have ever owned, and it is a joy to drive! Handling is superb, durability is unmatched, and styling is timeless.

Love this car!

by from Ottawa Canada on March 26, 2009

I have owned a lot of American cars, this is my first German car and I love it! I drove an old girlfriends 1997 and it felt nearly new even though it was about 8 years old. From then on I always said I wanted to own one. My favorite features are naturally the heated seats up here in Canada, and BMW 'ambient light' in the cabin. It makes you feel special. I would however avoid buying a RWD car for the winter again, the minute there's snow on the ground it becomes very scary, with the addition of winter tires, it becomes more manageable, but still not 100%. Opt for the XI model(the all wheel drive option) if you can.

Similar Models