2000 BMW 328 Consumer Reviews

2000 Bmw 328
Average based on 13 reviews

Great Car for the money

by from Silver Spring, MD on July 25, 2010

Couldn't be more happy. Has all the features you would want on a car built today. I miss a jack for my ipod and the gas consuption are my only complaints. On the highway she's fine in the city she's terrible! Great value for the money.

Owned since '03

by from on March 25, 2011

I love my car. I have used it for anything and everything you can imagine and it has never let me down. I have put over 120,000 miles on it in less than 8 years and I have had some repairs; hence the 3. Repairs aren't always cheap but neither are beemers. I have not been easy on my car and am sure I have a lot to do with some of the maintenance. Great for commuting and even better for really long trips... They were made to cruise. I cannot recommend this car any higher.

awsome manual

by from Broyklyn,Ny on February 7, 2012

This car is magnificent! We (me and my wife) owned 5 of them. We always had a manual and it's better then an automanul .

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

love it

by from modesto ca on May 1, 2014

the best car i have ever owned. it is alot of fun to drive and has just enough power to pass. the handling is the best part . it does hurt the wallet to keep it going but its worth it. love my e46

Great Car!!

by from New York on April 7, 2016

I love it! I can't wait to use this on the road! One of these days I will pay this off and take on a roadtrip.

Uses car for Off-roading

The most amazing 12 year old car that I have ever

by from Holland, michigan on May 7, 2012

The seller was only asking five thousand dollars for it and I had to take it. But mind you the regular maintenance's had not been done regularly but after most o the work bein done by myself(besides the transmission fluid and filter change) it has been the best car that I have ever owned and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for an older sports car with reliability and class to spare.

BMW 328i

by from Louisville, KY on June 30, 2006

Keep in mind when buying a BMW that very few people can actually work on them. You have to make appointments for oil changes at the dealerships because most fast lube chains do not carry the oil filter in stock. When it comes to service and repair the dealerships know this and charge a premium price. I love everything about the vehicle and would purchase another one.

328Ci Truly a car to be driven

by from Auckland, New Zealand on August 13, 2009

I always thought Beemers were like Fords and Holdens. BUSES! What a mistake! Was talked into buying this car by a friend and now all i want to do is drive it all the time. It is not a supercar but how fast can you go around town. It will take most cars on the road and do it in style and comfort. A hot looking car from any angle. This is a car you want to be seen in! After my first experience i will definatly be buying european from now on!

"It just fits my style"

by from North Carolina on April 24, 2008

I have owned a ford F150 2003 lifted.. I enjoy being up high and feeling more secure but the moment this BMW was in my possession it just fit my style. What is interesting about the BMW is the height of the ride. In my opinion the body frame sits just below perfect. When I place myself into the vehicle there is no tension or discomfort. If you were to choose a type of interior; go with the leather. The leather finish is extrodionary and the wood grain compliments the extras surrounding your vehicle. I cannot believe a vehicle this cheap has heated seats. I would not put this vehicle at a perfect 10. Simply because the engine is small and you would believe that the gas mileage would be increased with a smaller engine. I do not have a heavy foot, hardly ever over 3000 rpms and on the highway i was getting 23.4 average and in the city 21.2. I do not understand how these companies promise 29 miles to the gallon on this vehicle when typically every driver occasionally goes over 3000 rpms. Here is evidence is you feel you paided too much. We own a 2007 Cadillac STS which has 305 HP. The average on the highway is 24.0 and in the city 16.0. How does a vehicle which is a V8 and obtains more HP get better gas mileage than a V6 BMW?

AMAZING

by from on January 4, 2009

There is only one thing you need to know, "This is my dream car!" I am entitled to review it because i own it.