2011 Bmw 328

2011 328xi Coupe

by from Manhattan, NY on November 22, 2010

Had this car for a few months now, have over 4 thousand miles, I think the sports package with 18in wheels are nice but the low profile tires make it hard to drive around new york. Theres a weird noise coming from the passenger side door whenever I go over bumps. The standard audio system is a huge disappointment. All wheel drive system handles like no other, this car is a beauty!

Outstanding

by from Commerce, MI on August 27, 2014

The Good: This car is truly outstanding. Never have I owned a car that was as fun to drive. This would be my second BMW with the first one driven well over 100k miles. Honestly, that car was as solid the day it was sold and the day it was bought. The Not So Good: Beware the day your car's warranty expires because costs of fixing and servicing are astronomical.

Good safe car

by from Parkland, Fl on November 12, 2010

I bought this car because I totaled my 2009 BMW 328i and I walked away with only a broken finger! I really enjoy the car. I had a 2000 C class for almost 9 years prior to this but it was not as much fun to drive. My only complaint is the sound system is sub-par. The 2009 model had a much better sound system.

Great driving car

by from new york on November 20, 2010

Wonderful to drive Missing space for sun glasses, extra storage compartment, cup holder not deep enough for water bottle

Tight SPorty Car

by from Fargo, North Dakota on August 23, 2011

I have had NO issues with this car. I have 17,000 miles on the car. And so everything is great. My only complaint is that it is under powered for a $45k car. This car should have at least 300hp minimum. Its embarrassing when a $25k car can accelerate faster. My next car will be a BMW 550i xdrive bigger with more HP. :)

A great imrovement over my last BMW convertible

by from Shreveport, Louisiana on September 10, 2014

This is my fifth BMW and fourth convertible, having previously owned a 330 convertible and two Z3s. My last car was a 330zhp sport sedan and I drove it nine years. The previous convertibles were rag tops and this is my first hard top--it is definitely an improvement in appearance, noise level and technology. With the top up it looks like a coupe and down, it is a smooth riding, great handling machine. It is an automatic, something I haven't driven in many years, but don't worry, it is still fun. I do notice a slight hesitation when I start in regular drive mode, but shifting to sport cures that. And the paddle shifters add even more fun but take some getting use to. The premium sound performs well with the top down and features such as navigation and idrive are easy to use. The Bridgestone 18 inch run flats are a little rough, but better than previous iterations of Michelins I have had. The sport seats are great and the power bolsters mold to your body. The inline 6 is plenty strong with ample torque in sport mode. My previous inline sixes performed well with hardly any mechanical issues. I expect the same with this one; however, the gas mileage is about ten percent less than my previous 330 six speed manual. But then again convertibles are heavier and it is an auto. I don't notice any wind noise with the top up and I only detect one rattle so far that seems to come from where the rear drivers' side window meets the top. It goes away with the window down. I am loving his car and glad it is certified with some original warranty remaining. BMWs do require expensive maintenance, but to me, they are worth it.

3rd Beemer or is it Bimmer

by from Washington, DC on September 5, 2011

Love the car, traded in 2006 325 XI for a 2011 328i, only concern is how well will the 328i handle in the snow. Car is used for all purposes, including transporting grand kids to and from school at times. Car handles well and sound system is top notch. On the weekends I'm a cool, hip grand dad. Will always drive a BMW.

Love It! The Ultimate Driving Machine Indeed!

by from Northeastern Pennsylvania on May 18, 2014

Since the moment I drove it home, I was completely in love. It is a telepathic, completely responsive car. Acceleration is great, ride is smooth, handling is impressive, engine braking (and braking) is good, the audio system is fine (I'm a classical musician). It does what you think! It's so much fun to drive and every time I get into this car, I feel like myself and just enjoy the experience. I also love the heated steering wheel and seats (an option)! The dashboard/radio is a little old-school for my taste, and I wish I got the one with navigation (I hear the latest models have an improved dashboard and navigation).

3 Series Coupe Has Lost Its Edge

by from NYC on April 12, 2012

Not the handling or transmission this car deserves. Down shifts are abrupt and cars needs to be driver very hard to be appreciate. Run flats are an insult. My Mini and A4 feel more stable at 80 MPH.

Never own a BMW again

by from Roscoe, Illinois on November 13, 2017

As soon as the warranty expired, I have had many very expensive repairs to this vehicle. Any repair or service is expensive, the ride is very rough. I'll stick with American or Korean vehicles.

Our Expert Review: 2011 Bmw 328