2011 BMW 328 consumer reviews

side view of 2011 328 BMW
Explore the 2011 328 BMW
Shop the 2011 328 BMW

Best one yet

This is my 4th BMW and the best one yet. I love the way it drives and feels so comfortable. No major problems in the 6 years I have had it.

first time owning one impressed

Was very surprised with this car runs great love all the bells and whistles do a lot of the work on it myself light bulbs and so forth, as it is expensive to take in they hear BMW and dollar signs go up not hard to work on if you have an obd scanner and some mechanical experience .

Very reliable vehicle

The styling is timeless the look and feel is very similar to a new car The performance is incredible. I love this car. It was a great value and looks sharp.

Always buy used, best car ever owned ,total 9 cars

Car is great.Worst things are cost of battery(AAA doesn't carry them) and a little tight getting in and out.(I'm 6 ft 260 lbs) It's a 4 door but I'm crazy about the lines of this car.Run flat tires are somewhat rougher ride and trunk isn't huge.Back seat is kids only room.The car is 2011 with 68,000 minutes. Makes me smile every time I see the car.

great car im surprised i was approved

great drive all wheel has navi very stylish smooth ride no issues great for the snow i would reccomend this vehicle to any first time car buyers

Great first car

I grew up with my dad owning an older 328i so when I chose my first car I went with what I grew up with because it reminded me of when I was a kid, the car looks and drives great. Good daily driving car from work and back, going to the beach. All round very nice car, never had any problems with my 2 that I own, would definitely recommend it as a first car or an introduction into the brand.

Great Car - Fun to drive

This has been a great car. Fun to drive. Good looking... I had similar cars for my 4 kids. It is very safe to drive.

BMW Never Disappoints

Love my 2011 BMW 328i Coupe! Very comfortable, plenty of smooth power from the inline 6. Great handling without the harsh ride of a sports car. Love the way the body sits low over the wheels, I’ve been asked numerous times if I’ve lowered the suspension, no way it’s all factory original. This car is such a pleasure to drive out on the open road, cruises effortlessly at 90mph and still has plenty of power to pass a line of trucks. Easy to hit 120mph and not even feel it. Great fuel economy too, 30 mpg on the highway and 20 mpg around town. Original Continental run flats were garbage, replaced them with Bridgestone Drive Guard run flats, much smoother and quieter.

Powerful, safe, reliable and comfort

The car has excellent power for all driving scenarios and has a high quality of comfort and safety. The design of both exterior and interior is luxurious and easy to maintain.

Recommend this year and model

I like having a stick on my fun car. It’s a little tight in the foot area when I’m getting in but once I’m in it’s great.