2013 BMW 328 consumer reviews

Explore the 2013 328 BMW
Shop the 2013 328 BMW
4.3

Have owned it for 48 hrs

BMW cars are very impressive. Well built and reliable transport with a high quality flare. This car is solid. Drives and runs like a top. Looks great!

My first car

Pretty good car, I just bought it last week and I loved it so far great looking car. Love the look and quality of the vehicle

Lots of unexpected luxury

Just bought this car yesterday for my son so can’t answer about reliability yet, but this car is SUPER nice. I’ve had sports cars and luxury cars and this had nice touches of both. It’s i4 motor makes it reasonable to insure for a younger driver but there are no sacrifices in its comfort and finishes. The twin turbo provides some punch and it handles like a vehicle at a much higher price point.

4.4

Everything you need for a fun drive

Ignoring the fact that the back seats are not very roomy, it is everything a good driver needs for commuting around. It's punchy. It handles well. Its turning radius is great. The sound system is stout. You can fit some things you never thought would fit into the trunk or thought the back seats. As long as you take care of it like any car owner should...You shouldn't have any issues with it even as you cross the 100K miles mark.

Perfect second car

Excellent vehicle and very please we were able to purchase and extend warranty and paint protection. The car is the perfect size for a second vehicle and we will enjoy it fully

Great driving machine

Super reliable, comfortable, fast, and handles unbelievably well. I owned the 328i AWD coupe of 3 years. Probably my favorite car I’ve ever owned. Would buy again.

VERY RELIABLE

I can believe how reliable this car has been. NO ISSUES!! How amazing is that. I will always own a 328 Xi because I love it so much

Best car I’ve owned

Reliable car. Runs really good on gas. Drives really smooth. Comfortable. The sport Pkg is a must have. Overall a really decent car. Worth every cent.

Perfect Drive

Everything so far is great, really nice design inside and out, feels extremely comfortable to drive, nice upgrade from my 03 3 series, however I learned some of the entertainment options are locked behind software updates, that all you need to do to enjoy is change some code in the car, kind of stupid to hid things like that to sell upgrades. Other than that, excellent vehicle.

I love this car and hate to sell it!

This has been a great car! Fun and easy to drive. Very reliable! Great for city and highway driving. Comfortable and safe! Trunk is nice a big. Great car!