2014 Bmw 328

One of the best I have owed.

by from Logan, Utah on September 21, 2017

I love my car. It is the first car that I have owned that is not a SUV. The handling is awesome along with comfort and performance. The dealership was a great experience with no pressure and worked with me on every detail on the new car and on my trade in.

Great car

by from WA on September 18, 2017

I bought my 2014 used BMW and I'm in love with it so far. Nice looking, swift to the drive, very comfortable. Great car!

Service received

by from Castle Rock on September 11, 2017

Loved the car and performance but I had to get a larger car as the kids were all growing up and they couldn't fit in the BMW.

Great car! Not the best bang for buck though

by on August 24, 2017

Overall it's a great car. One of the best handling and comfortable riding luxury car I have drove. However for the price getting a Japanese luxury car you will get more bang for your buck.

Such a nice car to own

by from NY on August 19, 2017

BMW is so reliable and safe. My brother had multiple BMW's and every time he got into an accident he came out safe. You can really trust this car to keep you safe.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Great aesthetics, maintenance worry

by on August 17, 2017

great car, worried about out of warranty problems, ended up buying a CPO Audi A4. Seems like audi has more value for price.
Not Rated Reliability

The best car I owned

by from Silver Spring Maryland on August 13, 2017

After driving few luxury cars, the BMW 328i Xdrive is definitely my favorite. It does not consume a lot a gas like at all especially if you drive it on ECO MODE. The idrive system is a plus and user friendly. If you enjoy driving fast, try it on SPORT MODE.

The sport and high standard car in less money..

by from Arizona on August 9, 2017

The car is prefect for driving easy and comfortable. Had it from past 6 months still runs awesome. Overall it was great deal for me.

Great Car at a Great Price

by from Fresno, CA on August 6, 2017

I love the styling and handling of the BMW. There truly are not many cars like them on the road! The interior styling is simple and functional, with the classic BMW look. The extra power in the 328i is worth it, especially with the great gas milage.

2014 BMW 328i Looks & Drives Like It's Brand-New

by from Florida on August 4, 2017

The exterior styling is sleek and gorgeous. The interior is super-luxurious. The twin turbo 240hp engine is impressive, responsive, and powerful, yet the ride is smooth and quiet. Front and back seats are roomy and comfortable. The trunk isn't as large as I'd like, but the 40-20-40 three way split rear seats make up for it. I wish there were a bit more storage room and compartments for the driver. My car has all the bells and whistles on it- nav, rear camera, Bluetooth, satellite radio, voice activation for all of the above, sunroof, comfort entry (I can open and lock the doors when the key is in my purse), and other features I'm sure I'm leaving out. I feel like a queen driving it, even though it's three years old.

Uses car for Havingfun