2015 Bmw 328 D

econo car fuel bill, bmw handling

by from Torrance, CA on September 1, 2015

I'm getting 50mpg on the highway, and a combined 38mpg. Add to that diesel prices nearly a dollar less per gallon of premium, and you can drive all month for $100. Additionally, BMW does all maintenance and repair for 4 year/50,000 miles. I know most people wouldn't consider a BMW an economy car...but this one should be considered. Drives great, comfortable and the fit and finish are excellent. It does sound like a diesel at startup and idling, but once your at 20 mph, it drive very similar to the 320.

A lot of bang for the buck

by from Riverside, CA on June 23, 2015

This is my first luxury car. Before this car was a 2011 Honda Accord. The two cars are worlds apart. This car is incredibly peppy and handles like a dream. I cannot believe I am getting 40 mpg with how hard I drive this car. The technology package is a must-have with the heads up display. I am in love with this vehicle!

Best fuel economy and performance

by from Los Angeles, CA on March 22, 2017

This car is perfect for anyone looking for an entry level BMW. It has plenty of power while maintaining great fuel economy. The car is extremely safe and reliable, and you can definately trust ut.

Our Expert Review: 2015 Bmw 328 D