2001 Bmw 330

Best handling quickest reliable car I've ever had.

by from New York, NY on September 3, 2017

Great comfortable ride, very quick car that handles like a dream. Real smooth and exceptionally well in rain and snow as its a BMW 330xi All WHEELL DRIVE.

Owned mine 330ci 2001 since 2006

by from Houston texas on July 19, 2017

Mine has 170+ k miles now , don't use it as much now but I do road trips at times more than 1000 miles long and no problems , have been taking care of it myself , so it has been really cheap to maintain , used to be a commuter now it's my "long distance" driving car ,

Uses car for Havingfun

Definitely a car for those who like driving

by from New York, NY on July 15, 2017

Very reliable vehicle. No major problems. Rides well and still stylish. Considering NY roads, rides pretty smooth.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

My baby.

by from Seneca Falls, NY on June 17, 2017

Great car overall, owned for 10 years. Couldn't be happier. Impressive acceleration at low and high speeds.

Easy to work on, fun to drive.

by from Narragansett, RI on June 16, 2017

Overall this is a fun car to drive, still a vehicle that is easily maintained by a DIY mechanic, not too many computer controlled systems (having some BMW software helps).

Chevrolet Suburban

by from Atlanta, Georgia on June 10, 2017

This car was a good choice at the time I purchased it and it has served me well. Just do not need it now. A lot of fun to drive, plenty of pep and handles well in curves. Wish the interior had a little more room.

Great overall

by from North Las Vegas on March 2, 2017

Sexy car. M sport package makes it feel like a sports car. 330ci is an awesome series. This particular car, although still strong tranny and engine wise, needs a bit of tlc. Hope it finds a good home...

The 330i is a great car to own

by from Columbus Oh on January 10, 2017

I started out using my 01 330I as a show car. And I won a lot of trophies with this car. But now I drive it as an everyday car, and I couldn't be happier with the great performance of this vehicle, it has got a lot of power, good breaking, and just a joy to drive. I would recommend this car too anyone.

Awesome ride

by from Petaluma,Ca on October 30, 2016

Super pleased with everything about this car. Attention to detail and just what the driver needs for an exhilarating experience has been adhered to flawlessly. Cant imagine being more happy and content with this decision and outcome.

Amazing

by from on January 21, 2015

i have been wanting a bmw ever since my dad got his first one. I'm 16 and i love the brand of the car from up to down. my dad had a 2000 323i which has run for ever it currently has 260k miles on it and still runs fine. We now have an m6 and very happy with that. we recently got this 330i for me because we know the engine so well. i wasn't expecting much from a 3 series but I'm extremely happy with the performance of this car and how it handles just in general.

Our Expert Review: 2001 Bmw 330