Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2004 330

2004 BMW 330

2004 BMW 330

Have You Driven the 2004 BMW 330?

Awesome Car

by E- from Boston from Boston, MA on Tue Dec 30 2008

This car is truly a pleasure to drive and also striking to look at. The handling is precise and far superior to any other car I've driven. 80MPH feels like nothing in this car. As others have stated, this is not the greatest car for winter driving. Snow tires advised or, more preferrably, I'd advise taking off the road for the winter. The blindspots are difficult to get used to, particularly when backing up and this requires extra caution on the part of the driver.

Our 2004 330ci

by Jimmy the Tulip from La Quinta, CA on Tue Apr 26 2011

Great car with a solid engine and drive train. Lot's of neat extras and VERY fun to drive. The ability to have auto settings for the seat and mirror setting makes it really convenient when my wife and I change cars. The way the back seat folds down allowing access to the trunk space makes it a very versatile car when picking up things at Lowe's or when traveling.

Best Car I've Ever Owned!

by Michelle from Richmond, VA on Wed Nov 30 2011

I have 112k on my 04 330i and she still purrs perfection like from the dealership. Each morning as I walk to my car, a smile crosses my face. For the money, you cannot beat the quality, options and overall look and ride. Unbelievable. My car was worth every penny I bought it for. I have had no major problems, just normal maintenance and wear and tear like all cars. Maintenance is slightly more expensive than generic cars but should be expected as a proud owner. I love driving this car and it is so much fun to take on trips, especially with the gas mileage and the amount of trunk space it has. The car drives ridiculously smooth and sometimes I catch myself speeding without even realizing it. I love love love this car and if I could do it all over again I wouldn?t change a thing (except for the color!).

04 330XI

by dickdave from Milwaukee, WI on Mon Dec 26 2011

Hi: This is my second BMW and my first used one. I like this car very much. Great acceleration and road response. Nothing drives like a BMW. Although it had about 67K on the speedo. I found it was well taken care of. However, there are still a few rattles and scratches. I like the way these cars look as compared to the 2006+ body styles. Parts are expensive as I replaced a simple sensor already.

Excellent Convertible

by HappyJohn from Elizabeth, NJ on Thu May 06 2010

Very fun to drive, looks great on convertible mode. Perfect blend of sports and luxury. Best car I've ever owned.

Additional oomph.. E46 BMW 330i w/ Performance Pkg

by BMW fanatic from Irvine, CA on Mon Jan 23 2012

In 2004, BMW started a special package, code named the ZHP, as an optional upgrade to the already best-selling 3 series. It is called the performance package; which adds 4 bhp and 8 lb-ft of torque to the original engine, making the final 235 bph and 222 lb-ft of torque. In addition, a more aggressively tuned sports suspension and various upgrades that bridges the gap between the 330i and the M3. It is a pleasant addition; not only does it feel better in terms of road holding, the engine feels a lot more lively than a regular 3 series. This is a sports sedan that can haul your family (albeit slightly small), and yet it turns into a sports car on the track and the mountain roads. BMW has yet again made a great addition to its already great 3 series line.

I love it

by BMW First-timer from Dallas on Fri Jan 26 2007

I've never had a car I truly love to drive until I had this one. I have to drive other cars from time to time and it's always a pleasure to return to this one. Even a trip to the store is enjoyable (at least the driving part). At the risk of sounding like a commercial, I honestly do love my 330 every day I drive it. It feels tight, it's responsive. I also still prefer the 2004 model look over the new styles.

best looking car I've ever owned

by lenny the cop from morton grove ill. on Sun Oct 02 2011

If you like to be entertained while you drive a 330 drop top is for you; however the build quality falls behind lexus

Just bought this car for my wife !

by German Car Lover from Mesa, AZ on Sun Dec 30 2012

I drive a MB 2005 E500 Which I love ! But Now falling in love with this BMW 330CI. HEATED SEATS I love that, my MB does not have that option. Car handles GREAT Look Mean & Sleek. I have only had the car for 3 months run's good till I hit 80MPH then it feel's like it's chocking or pulling and goes away at about 90 MPH. I replaced the air filter with a K&N and cleaned out the MAF Sensor and that helped some but still not right. I will have to bring it in and have it checked out!

very practical although a little stiff

by high performance car enthusiast from Quincy MA on Sat Mar 26 2016

just a little bit stiff in the steering wheel,otherwise I think this is a wonderful car,I have been driving this car for over 3 months,I gut this car with 127000 miles,Very responsive,fast,and comfortable,a real beauty,Highly reccomended

1 2 3 4 5 6

Our Take on the 2004 BMW 330

For many driving enthusiasts, the BMW 3-Series is the pinnacle of sports sedans. It is the car that has defined the genre, with roots stretching back to the beloved 2002ti model of the late 1960s and early '70s.

For that reason, it is the model that most automakers try to emulate when making their premium small cars. The competition is coming at BMW not only from Europe, but also from Japan and the United States.

While many competitors come close to matching the 3-Series, when it comes to being a member of the in-crowd, the original is still the greatest.

The 3-Series is the cheapest BMW you can buy and is available in coupe sedan and wagon. Two engines double-overhead-cam, 24-valve in-line 6-cylinder... Read More