2004 330

4.5 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

2004 BMW 330 Ci convertible Last of the great 3's

by BMW Enthusiast from Florida on January 3, 2012

Do your homework, research the vehicle report (CarFax, etc.) do a thorogh pre-purchase inspection. These are available at various BMW club sites. Have a BMW dealer or mechanic do a readout of the computer for stored error codes. If possible, buy a car from a snow free area ? all of the cars I looked at up north showed signs of corrosion on the engine, suspension, etc. This is true for any car, not just BMW?s. Take your time, find the right car and then when you are ready, negoiate on price.

Awesome Car

by E- from Boston from Boston, MA on December 30, 2008

This car is truly a pleasure to drive and also striking to look at. The handling is precise and far superior to any other car I've driven. 80MPH feels like nothing in this car. As others have stated, this is not the greatest car for winter driving. Snow tires advised or, more preferrably, I'd advise taking off the road for the winter. The blindspots are difficult to get used to, particularly when backing up and this requires extra caution on the part of the driver.

Our 2004 330ci

by Jimmy the Tulip from La Quinta, CA on April 26, 2011

Great car with a solid engine and drive train. Lot's of neat extras and VERY fun to drive. The ability to have auto settings for the seat and mirror setting makes it really convenient when my wife and I change cars. The way the back seat folds down allowing access to the trunk space makes it a very versatile car when picking up things at Lowe's or when traveling.

Best Car I've Ever Owned!

by Michelle from Richmond, VA on November 30, 2011

I have 112k on my 04 330i and she still purrs perfection like from the dealership. Each morning as I walk to my car, a smile crosses my face. For the money, you cannot beat the quality, options and overall look and ride. Unbelievable. My car was worth every penny I bought it for. I have had no major problems, just normal maintenance and wear and tear like all cars. Maintenance is slightly more expensive than generic cars but should be expected as a proud owner. I love driving this car and it is so much fun to take on trips, especially with the gas mileage and the amount of trunk space it has. The car drives ridiculously smooth and sometimes I catch myself speeding without even realizing it. I love love love this car and if I could do it all over again I wouldn?t change a thing (except for the color!).

04 330XI

by dickdave from Milwaukee, WI on December 26, 2011

Hi: This is my second BMW and my first used one. I like this car very much. Great acceleration and road response. Nothing drives like a BMW. Although it had about 67K on the speedo. I found it was well taken care of. However, there are still a few rattles and scratches. I like the way these cars look as compared to the 2006+ body styles. Parts are expensive as I replaced a simple sensor already.

Excellent Convertible

by HappyJohn from Elizabeth, NJ on May 6, 2010

Very fun to drive, looks great on convertible mode. Perfect blend of sports and luxury. Best car I've ever owned.

Additional oomph.. E46 BMW 330i w/ Performance Pkg

by BMW fanatic from Irvine, CA on January 23, 2012

In 2004, BMW started a special package, code named the ZHP, as an optional upgrade to the already best-selling 3 series. It is called the performance package; which adds 4 bhp and 8 lb-ft of torque to the original engine, making the final 235 bph and 222 lb-ft of torque. In addition, a more aggressively tuned sports suspension and various upgrades that bridges the gap between the 330i and the M3. It is a pleasant addition; not only does it feel better in terms of road holding, the engine feels a lot more lively than a regular 3 series. This is a sports sedan that can haul your family (albeit slightly small), and yet it turns into a sports car on the track and the mountain roads. BMW has yet again made a great addition to its already great 3 series line.

I love it

by BMW First-timer from Dallas on January 26, 2007

I've never had a car I truly love to drive until I had this one. I have to drive other cars from time to time and it's always a pleasure to return to this one. Even a trip to the store is enjoyable (at least the driving part). At the risk of sounding like a commercial, I honestly do love my 330 every day I drive it. It feels tight, it's responsive. I also still prefer the 2004 model look over the new styles.

best looking car I've ever owned

by lenny the cop from morton grove ill. on October 2, 2011

If you like to be entertained while you drive a 330 drop top is for you; however the build quality falls behind lexus

Beautiful,fun and sporty car!!!!!

by Shellyk13 from Three oaks, Mi on November 17, 2010

Very happy with my car. Tires are expensive to replace and don't last long. Need winter tires for people that live in areas that have alot of snow

1 2 3 4 5 6