2005 Bmw 330

Stunning to look at

by from Los Angeles on September 3, 2017

Man these are such great cars to drive - 330Ci Convertible Fast, Responsive, Quiet, Quick, Comfortable Once you have driven a BMW you will never go back to another car.

It's a great car

by from Connecticut on August 1, 2017

This car is an all-around great car you really can't go wrong purchasing this everything works on it just got away or change brand of tires in the back new headlight housings new water pump new thermostat It's just an all-around solid vehicle

ZHP model has great performance / reliability

by from Clovis, CA on July 24, 2017

Owned it for 9 years and love it. I will be purchasing it's replacement model next, probably a 335 or a M3.

So far, so good

by from on April 16, 2017

Have owned car for a month and so far liking it a lot. Still early in ownership, and knowing reputation of used BMWs I'm a bit nervous. But I will give it a year or so and see if I can keep up with mechanical requirements without spending sums that keep me up at night. A bit of spirited driving substantiates what automobile journalists have written about E46.

YetisRide2

by from Atlanta, GA on February 14, 2017

Papa was our salesman at United Auto Brokers & was GREAT! Help us stay in budget. I love my new USED car!

Classic Sporty Looks & Performance from BMW

by from Spotsylvania, VA on December 28, 2016

I bought a used 2005 330i, ZHP Performance Pkg, with 100K miles. I love the E46 3-series (1998-2006), and with the ZHP pkg it's a look that's absolutely classic, amongst the best BMW has produced. Many consider the E46 to be the best 3-series ever - and now owning one I can see why. The driving performance of this car is the best I've ever owned - it's built for the driver, and calls out to be driven! The inline-6 engine, which has been performance tuned on these ZHPs, has plenty of real-world usable punch - it's not a 500HP beast, but that's not what I wanted (you can't reasonably use that power on average roads, with average driving, anyway). But put your foot on the accelerator and it'll go forward - quickly...very quickly. Engine, transmission, and sport-tuned suspension provide an incredible combination - I find myself wanting to take the long way home every day, just to keep driving - it's really fantastic. The E46 series are really great used vehicles - I'm essentially driving a $50K luxury sport auto, and paid only 15% of that for the pleasure of owning one. I got a bit lucky - this one has been incredibly well taken care of over its life, and I happen to love maintaining my own vehicles, so that combination has really provided me the deal of the century on my particular car. But there are other great deals out there on fantastic E46 3-series BMWs - just look for ones that have been well-maintained (and in particular, look for ones who have had their cooling systems overhauled, or be prepared to do that soon after you purchase anything >80K miles -- if there are any signs of coolant leaks, cooling problems, significant oil leaks - you probably want to stay away). This is my fun mid-life crisis ointment right now, and it's made driving really really fun again and has been a real thrill owning.

A Great Used Car To Add Some Spice To Life

by from Richmond, VA on December 9, 2013

I bought a used 2005 330CI with the M performance package, auto transmission, etc. @100k. 1) Fantastic drive! If your looking for a sports car this is it. 2) The paint job is quality from the manufacturer, so having your car polished really can bring the paint job back to new like status (people tell me my 8 yr old car looks new all the time!) 3) I bought one at 100k. It had a VGC leak and a bad thermostat which I was able to replace. So I'd say, be prepared to do some REASONABLE maintenance. That's just life. There are plenty of parts on Amazon. 4) After about 4k mikes of driving, I can't say enough how much I love it. Not just me but my wife as well! 5) These cars are are timeless- the last years of the E46 body style. If you can say "A great investment" about a car... it definitely should be said here. 6) If I has the money, I'd buy another one!

Bunch of gimmicks

by from Brooklyn, NY on June 30, 2013

Do not bother with this dealership, the so called pre-owned specialist will try to ride you for every dollar and explain to you that their listed price includes a $2000-$2500 trade in value. So in other words if you do not give them a trade in, the price you see on cars.com does not apply. As their specialist in pre owned cars explains, he is eager to put college kids into pre-owned cars so he is looking for cheap trade ins. Bunch of bullcrap, stay away unless you're ready to hear a whole lot of talking but not too much doing.

Another Pony for the Stable

by from Chicago, il on May 30, 2013

This is my second concurrent BMW 3-series. Rare 4-door ZHP. If I had more space, I'd just fill it up with BMW's. These cars are not totally superior at any one thing such as 'most horsepower per pound'; however, the package is so nicely balanced and each component fits the whole so well, that the car is excellent overall: Nice acceleration, turn-in, braking, ergonomics, etc. This vehicle does everything I need it to do on a daily basis. At this vintage (E46), it's also very easy to do the maintenance myself.

Best car I ever owned!

by from Atlanta on November 22, 2011

I was looking for a 6 spd manual to buy and have fun driving. Civic SI's were too expensive, Acura TSX all had too many miles on them. Found this 330cic soft top 6 spd & it was love at first sight! Very well built & designed car. Great MPG and it goes down the road quickly too...plenty of pedal left at 90 MPH, corners very well, great balance. Living in the south, rag top, BMW...a great combination!