2017 Bmw 330

Feels just right

by from New York on November 26, 2017

Love it. Have had 3 series before, and this one does not disappoint. True that there is a bit more plastic on the dash than you would expect, but that is overcome by the handling and overall feel. Voice controls work excellent.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

My 330 xdrive BMW

by from Fort Lee NJ on March 10, 2017

I can't say enough about my new 2017 330 X drive BMW. The car dives incredible, I can't wait to get into my car each morning. It handles great & it's very zippy & easy to handle. The car gets close to 30mpg. I bought my car at Park Ave BMW in Rochelle Park NJ they were incredible. I only leased for 12k a year & I'm almost positive that I'm going to go over my mileage cause I love driving this car so much. The New Navi system vs prior years is much improved using google maps. The car is perfectly designed. I highly recommend test driving this car if your in the market.

Ecstatic

by from CHICAGO on May 3, 2017

I bought the xdrive version but was apprehensive about the cornering feeling I was used to. In fact handling and maneuverability are excellent. Stable yet agile and powerful. The three driving modes are efficient and smart plus add flexibility to driving conditions. I found the navigation features logical , intuitive, and addictive once used a few times. The cabin is first class : seating, visibility and room. In short a delight to drive

What a Car!

by from Spokane, WA on May 22, 2017

This car has a lot of bells and whistles for the money. The controls for the perks are very well designed and intuitive. The power and comfort is there, so its fun to drive!

Wonderful Auto

by from Queens, New York on June 13, 2017

I love my BMW 330i. It rides like dream; never had a car that is so comfortable and such fun to drive. The seats are even more fittted to my backside than my previous BMW 328i. I've had the car for a little over a week, and every time I drive it, I enjoy it and am amazed at its performance, comfort and how it handles..

Sporty luxury

by from Oceanside NY on July 10, 2017

Very pleased love the looks and ride a true luxury sports car. Previously owned 3 Infinitis. Happier with BMW

Uses car for Havingfun

Absolute Pleasure to drive.

by from san francisco, ca on August 17, 2017

The drive is very smooth. Lot of power with 248 hp in the 330i. The seats were comfortable and the low base of the sedan and its handling at high speeds is very good.

Great car

by from Gloucester, ma on August 24, 2017

The new 330 xdrive is a pleasure to drive. I have no complaints. Bravo The navigation system is seamless.

Best Car Ever.

by from Glendale , CA on November 20, 2017

After driving BMW 3.30 I understand that this is the best car I ever drive. It has everything what you need compared with the other cars its the best for me.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Amazing

by on September 29, 2017

This car is the perfect all around fun compact luxury sports car. Looks nice, performs well, good on gas, a lot of fun to drive

Our Expert Review: 2017 Bmw 330