2017 330

2017 BMW 330

Have You Driven the 2017 BMW 330?

Ecstatic

by Common sense car enthusiast from CHICAGO on Wed May 03 2017

I bought the xdrive version but was apprehensive about the cornering feeling I was used to. In fact handling and maneuverability are excellent. Stable yet agile and powerful. The three driving modes are efficient and smart plus add flexibility to driving conditions. I found the navigation features logical , intuitive, and addictive once used a few times. The cabin is first class : seating, visibility and room. In short a delight to drive

Most powerful and elegant vehicle I’ve owned

by Ray Weil from Boston MA on Thu May 16 2019

I love the power and beauty of this car. It is equipped with many additional features that are not standard like side and rear window shades the rear is automatically controlled the software controls are all very deep and complex and take weeks to master. Even the buttons and location of them all is a learning experience. But I love it all!!

Probably one of the best sedans ever made

by 5240rk from Boston, MA on Sat Dec 01 2018

I have owned this vehicle for over a year now. I have 13000 miles on it with no problems at all. For me, this car is the perfect balance of comfort, practicality, performance, and style. It has a comfortable and supple ride when you want to take a leisurely cruise. But switch it to "sport" mode and you can toss it around corners and race down the street if you want. At 100 MPH on the highway it feels like my wife's toyota at 50 MPH but quieter. It is built for autobahn speeds so it loves travelling at high speeds. It is rather quiet at those speeds and very stable. Sometimes when I am in the left lane on the highway I look down at the speedometer and am surprised at how fast I am going without feeling like going that fast. The electronics and infotainment in this car is the best I have ever had in any of my previous cars. The voice recognition software in this car is awesome. You press the TALK button and say "Take me to 6743 Oakbluff Rd, Ossining NY" and it never fails to recognize what you are saying. The Navigation system recognizes your command and maps out the route for you without touching any buttons. The radio and music buttons are extremely well designed and intuitive. There is so much better human-machine engineering in this car than any Japanese cars I have ever owned. I love the sport seats as they are power adjustable 8 different ways and they hug your sides which is really good in spirited driving. The winter package comes with heated steering wheel. The entire steering wheel heats up toasty and it is such a blessing on cold winder days when you get into your car. In less than 30 seconds your seats and the steering wheen heat up beautifully. The AWD system is fantastic in NE snowy days. I don't think I will ever own another brand of car after owning this BMW.

Everything you would expect from BMW and more

by bmwforlife from Las Vegas, NV on Mon Oct 30 2017

I have always been a huge fan of BMW as a brand. I grew up with both my parents driving them. And my first car was a 2010 BMW. So naturally I always lean towards them when choosing cars. I had high expectations when I was going to test drive this 2017 BMW 330 and I 100% am being honest when I say it surpassed my expectations and really had that wow factor!

Great car

by Happy in Gloucester from Gloucester, ma on Thu Aug 24 2017

The new 330 xdrive is a pleasure to drive. I have no complaints. Bravo The navigation system is seamless.

Worth your money !

by Beamer11 from Sudbury , ON on Tue Dec 26 2017

This is the first new bmw Ive owned and i absolutely adore it . When it comes to performance and comfort i would say its ahead of mercedes cla 250 , C300 and Audi A4 . The one i own is an m sport edition so it comes with the cool steering wheel. This car is everthing i could have imagined having in a car for this price or shall i say it exceedes expectations. The leg room in the back is awesome and no doubt its a beautiful looking girl . If in anycase you are confused between getting bmw or mercedes or audi in this class , definately go for bmw . Trust me you wont regret it .

I love this car!

by JohnC from Palos Park Illinois on Sat Feb 08 2020

I have owned many premium brand cars but always come back to BMW. The 330i xdrive I own is one of the best I have ever owned. Very quick and great handling and gets 35 miles to the gallon! The electronic steering that some complain about is actually fantastic. I think it is easier to drive both fast and cruising. A great used car value!

Sporty luxury

by Daves 330I from Oceanside NY on Mon Jul 10 2017

Very pleased love the looks and ride a true luxury sports car. Previously owned 3 Infinitis. Happier with BMW

Feels just right

by Larryssmm from New York on Sun Nov 26 2017

Love it. Have had 3 series before, and this one does not disappoint. True that there is a bit more plastic on the dash than you would expect, but that is overcome by the handling and overall feel. Voice controls work excellent.

My 330 xdrive BMW

by MIke K BMW 3 series review from Fort Lee NJ on Fri Mar 10 2017

I can't say enough about my new 2017 330 X drive BMW. The car dives incredible, I can't wait to get into my car each morning. It handles great & it's very zippy & easy to handle. The car gets close to 30mpg. I bought my car at Park Ave BMW in Rochelle Park NJ they were incredible. I only leased for 12k a year & I'm almost positive that I'm going to go over my mileage cause I love driving this car so much. The New Navi system vs prior years is much improved using google maps. The car is perfectly designed. I highly recommend test driving this car if your in the market.

1 2 3 4

Our Take on the 2017 BMW 330

The verdict:

Despite another mild update, the softer, gentler BMW 330i is starting to look old in an age of updated sport sedans.

Versus the competition:

Compared with your average family sedan, the BMW feels sharp and poised, but compared with newer sport sedans, it feels built for mass appeal more than enthusiast fun.

There are smaller vehicles than the 3 Series in BMW showrooms — cheaper ones, too, designed to lure first-time buyers. This means the 3 Series needs to be nicer, more sophisticated, more luxurious and have more content than ever before so that buyers trading in the lease on their 2 Series will have something to look forward to.

Yet the BMW 3 Series sedan has been only mildly updated a couple of times since the current generation was introduced. This year’s changes are powertrain-related, with new engines that prompted a model name change: I tested a 2017 330i, which was in 2016 known as the 328i (compare the two here). The new name is meant to draw attention to the all-new, 2.0-liter turbocharged... Read More