2019 BMW 330 consumer reviews

side view of 2019 330 BMW
Explore the 2019 BMW 330
Shop the 2019 BMW 330

Awesome car

Bought a used 330i xdrive with only 10,000 miles on it. Found it on cars.com. I have now driven it 2000 miles and absolutely love it. Fantastic combination of performance, fuel economy, comfort, functionality, style and fun. The real gas mileage is even better than advertised. I also considered Audi A4, but the BMW beat it in every category. The interior design also feels much nicer. The A4 is more just like a plain upscale VW while the BMW feels more special and has more personality.

We love the many capabilities and innovation.

I found my BMW while shopping online. After visiting the dealership it was exactly as described. We love it. It is a beautiful car and my favorite color. It is equipped with the latest technology. It has many safety features.

If you're not driving a BMW, you're not driving!

This meets and exceeds some of my wants and needs. The exterior is immaculate. The outside looks so sporty. I made the right purchase. I didn't have to be coerced into buying it. The car basically sold itself

2019 BMW 330i

The only problem we had with this car is park brake rear pads sticking to the rear brakes rotor. BMW dealer in Tallahassee fl repaired this but it has happened again especially if Car hasn't been driven..Couldn't find a recall...Is this a problem or should I call BW assist?

Best car I got with this dealer

Extremely awesome and most affordable price with the decent look, I will recommend others to buy the new or used cars here with best deals they got

Most luxurious car that I have owned and I like it

Has much more room in the drivers compartment than what I would have thought. Plenty of legroom for someone who is over six feet tall.

4.0

many visits to service department

driving in sport mode reminds me of older porsches I have owned too many dealer visits: re-program sun roof 3 x, replace sun roof motor, replace engine egr canister Pirelli run flats horrible tires(replaced two in six months)

Driven everything, and now a BMW

This car is comfortable, great driving position and great visibility even when looking behind you to reverse like few people do since backup cameras became standard. The engine has plenty of go, no problems merging into traffic or passing. Corners are solid and confident, drivability is wonderful. The cabin is quiet with little road or engine noise at highway speeds which can result in difficulties managing your speed, but for me this will come in time and experience with the car but at least you can carry on a conversation with the passanger(s) or a call without having to speak over normal levels. Solid fit and finish, quality feel to the materials and even on lower trim lines there are a lot of base options. The technology has a learning curve but I was pretty quick on the uptake. In certain steering wheel positions, the digital cluster is obscured. I appreciate the technology but figured the design team would have seen this as an issue. Spend 10 min in your driveway and you will be fine as once you set most of the settings that you feel you need to. Biggest gripes, no Andriod auto and Apple connectivity is a paid subscription. You can buy a Hyundai where these are standard. BMWs connected drive does a good job but when you use the BMW connected drive app on your phone to upload a destination to your car and it leverages Google you want to ask why. The only other complaint is the auto off. Turn it off when you start the car, it is WAY too aggressive. The first few times when your are pulling into a parking spot or your garage and the engine kills, it is a bit unnerving. I cannot provide reliability information as I only have 735 miles on mine. Off the lot you get a 3/36 maintenance and 4/48 warranty which is a very nice perk.

Better than the 320

The 2019 new model has many upgraded features from the 320. The body style and weight of the car is also better than the previous versions. I love everything about this car.

Still the ride, drive and handling benchmark ...

Now with added tech. Self driving is well designed and integrated. Easy to use and makes monotonous driving easier. I had a 2012 335i and this is almost as fast and just as much fun. Don’t believe the bs about the car being too large to handle well. If you know how to drive, the car responds as it should. Close to my 2001 E46, which was their goal. Perhaps even surpasses it. Too soon to tell.