2021 BMW 330 consumer reviews

side view of 2021 330 BMW
Explore the 2021 BMW 330
Shop the 2021 BMW 330

Amazing automobile

My 2021 BMW 330i is perfect in every way. Design, fit and finish, interior appointments, electronics, all fit together into a stellar automobile. This is my first BMW. My other car is a hybrid. The dealer was easy to work with, the delivery was impeccable, and I could not be happier.

The Ultimate Driving Machine

This car has more than what I expected. Fun to drive, lots of power and many features that online reviews don't tell... drive one and check yourself.

Sophisticated with an edge

The car sells itself on looks alone. Add the performance and the beautiful interior and i couldn't be more pleased. Sophisticated with an edge describes it perfectly.

Don't regret anything

It has a price, but with price comes quality. This car is amazing. On the highway, in the city, for a road trip or to drive your girl to date night. I love it.

Truly the ULTIMATE

This car is a pleasure to drive if you love driving. It grips the road, you know you are in control and everything is within arm’s length.

Highest performance car I have ever owned

great car, very comfortable and easy to drive. lots of fun on sport mode very roomy for a sedan, great gas millage, beautiful to look at.

Great car!

This car fits all of my needs and is very comfortable to drive. I am looking forward to using it and think it is a very good looking car as well

Fun to Drive

I agree with Car & Driver, this may be the best 3 series ever. Styling, performance and quality are superb! BMW did an outstanding job designing this car.