2009 Bmw 335

Fast, Fabulous, & Fantastic! Apply here!

by from Dallas, TX on September 16, 2017

This amazing machine is what BMW is all about. Stylish blue exterior coupled with a posh interior! An absolute dream to drive.

MOST RELIABLE CAR I HAVE EVER OWNED

by from LA, CA on September 16, 2017

BMW 335 i hardtop convertible has everything i needed in one full package. Stylish, sporty, strongly build, and very reliable. Worth every penny for such amazing car.

Uses car for Havingfun

An Amazing Car

by on July 28, 2017

This car is fats and drives amazingly a must own. If you want a fats gorgeous car this is the car for you trust me.

Truly a Driver's Car

by from Louisville, KY on July 24, 2017

My 335ix was the best driver's car I've owned. Floor it, and it will pin you to your seat like a fighter jet. It stopped like a fighter jet landing on an aircraft carrier. Road handing was the best I've experienced in a sedan. It loved curvy roads. Unfortunately, it also loved tow truck rides. This car was my daily driver in my sales job. As a result, I had to trade it for a more reliable, but boring in comparison, Lexus GS350. If I could have afforded it, I would have kept it as a second car.

Fast luxury. BMW pricing...

by from Seattle on July 9, 2017

I love this car and you probably will too. It's been a blast. Plenty of fast, fantastic handling... Super comfy everything. Without knowing what you want, I can at least say that the 335i Coupe is fun, pretty, comfortable, and excellent to drive. If 'luxury sports Coupe' is the segment you're shopping... You've found it.

Very great on gas and comfortable vehicle

by from Chicago IL on June 13, 2017

I really liked this car and would definitely recommended it to a friend. The car was very good on gas

A true driver's car

by from Louisville, KY on June 7, 2017

I loved this car and miss it very much. I had the 335ix, the best driver's car I've ever owned. Floor it, and it will pin you to your sear while rocketing down a road in no time. It took twisty roads like it was on rails and stopped on a dime. On the flip side, it came with high operating costs. Mileage was not great and it had a love affair with my mechanic . Interior was tight, but well laid out. Little storage was a challenge. Would I buy another one? Yes, it was too much fun to drive.

FAST FUN TO DRIVE

by from TUCSON on June 6, 2017

SUPER FUN TO DRIVE. FAST, HANDLES GREAT, GREAT GAS MILEAGE, GREAT LOOKING ALL THE COMFORT NEEDED, GREAT LOOKING,

Great summer car

by from Charlotte, NC on May 4, 2017

A hard-top convertible that is fun to drive and has great styling. BMW doesn't disappoint. The car is well appointed with many features.

Performance meets Luxury

by from Brookfield, WI on May 1, 2017

If you are looking for a performance loaded with luxury and style, here is your car. With it`s hard top, convertible was never fun in sun and cold.

Our Expert Review: 2009 Bmw 335