Read or write a review.

Change Year
Average based on 10 reviews

a holistic experience

by from lac on August 16, 2012

i am not sure any other carmaker puts the kind of attention to detail into their cars. from a ride, handling, and dynamic agility perspective everything moves as one.

Most fun driving since my bug-eye Sprite

by from Harrisburg, PA on December 20, 2012

This car - 2013 335 x-drive coupe - is just about perfect. It's got everything I could want in a car - except for a back-up camera. And, it's a blast to drive. Not quite as much fun as my 2008, but that one stick. And, not quite as much fun as my 1960 Sprite - but that was when I didn't care so much for creature comforts. This car is fast; it handles beautifully; and it's great looking. Metallic black with a tan interior is just about a perfect combination. Every trip in this car is something to look forward to. Do yourself a favor and try one!

A lot of fun in a small package

by from Louisville, KY on September 26, 2013

Looks and sounds great. Fun to drive. A great car for both men and women to enjoy. M Sport package a must for this convertible. It really adds to the looks of the car.

Hard Top Convertible

by from Richmond VA on April 18, 2013

Love it, lots of power, quiet with top up, suggest the wind deflector for when the top is down, pleasure to drive

BMW 335i convertable

by from Westport, Ct on February 21, 2013

I have been and contiinue buying the BMW 335 i convert for the past 11 years. They are great cars, the 4 years free maintenance at no cost is great as you know you will have no out of pocket expenses for the 4 years. That is a saving of around 2,500 - $3,500 over that period. Furthermore, it is a pleasure to drive car, strong and sturdy.

Worth Every Penny

by from arlington,va on December 24, 2012

All I have to say is wow. I leased a black on black 2013 335 I with M sport package and you save almost 30 percent from the 2013 m3 sedan. Very quick and very sexy to look at. The lights are very catchy in the road. The best 3 series. Planning to drive it for few years and get the 4 series when it comes out. keep up the good work bmw.

I Love This Car

by from Los Angeles on May 27, 2016

I just bought the 2013 335i xDrive M Sport sedan wit 17k mIles. I love all of the features, the really comfortable leather seats in the Premium Package, the rear backup camera, Convienance Package (car key stays in my pocket), and most of all the performance. This car hauls @$$. I'm getting over 30 MPG on the highway, and 22 in overall driving. I'm so glad I bought this car.

sporty and fun to drive

by from des moines, ia on June 21, 2014

2013 335i X drive M sport, premium, cold weather, tech pkg. I have owned 540i sport 6 speed 2002 and 2011 535i x drive. I made the mistake of buying the 535i and owned it a brief time due to steering performance, lack of sportiness. It just wasn't like my old 540i. By contrast, the 335i x drive is fun to drive, F30 generation has grown in size about equal to my old 540i. I love the M sport steering wheel. I enjoy the drive modes - sport, eco, etc. Like the hard drive for music. Car is nimble and carves turns. Love the heads up display and comfort access features. I like how all BMWs share the same feel, ride, isolation, from X 1, X3, 3 series to 5 series I have driven. I don't know much about reliability yet on this car. I have test driven and selected this over Audi A4, S4, Q5, A6, 535i, X3, Infiniti G37x, Acura TL. Cons: value for money, of course, definitely costs more all the way around for a BMW, but I love the feeling. I would like to see more cars w/ the rear sunshade option. Exhaust could be quieter at startup and low rpms. My 540i would sound exhaust when you wanted it as you revved it. The 535i had quiet, almost too quiet exhaust note.

Great Car!

by from Tucson, Arizona on January 7, 2015

I have put over 23000 miles on an Msport Manual Transmission model of this car. Best car that I have ever owned, no issues at all. Good performance when you want to open it up, great fuel economy when you drive normally. The heads up display and comfort access features are must have, and the Harman Kardon stereo is a significant upgrade over the base stereo in the car. I have averaged 29 MPG on this car in a good mix of highway and city miles.

New to BMW and loving it!

by from Minneapolis, MN on February 8, 2017

I purchased my 335i XDrive M-Sport about a month ago and I couldn't be happier. It is beautiful, functional in everyday life and it pulls like a train! I have a 2013 model and so far my only complaint is that the idrive system seems limited and it is annoying to play music off the phone.... choosing a song is like 5 clicks and if you want to change songs it's another 4... changing artists is basically starting over from scratch. Better integration with my iPhone library may have happened in later models but for me it is a complaint. I have a sport suspension model and it is not soft by any means... you feel the bumps. But I knew what I was getting into when I bought it and when I have an open road and get to plant the accelerator all that is forgotten and all I can do is smile. Overall I love this car!!!

Our Expert Review: 2013 Bmw 335