2013 335

2013 BMW 335

2013 BMW 335

Have You Driven the 2013 BMW 335?

a holistic experience

by fastdriverinca999 from lac on Thu Aug 16 2012

i am not sure any other carmaker puts the kind of attention to detail into their cars. from a ride, handling, and dynamic agility perspective everything moves as one.

I Love This Car

by 335 xdrive M Sport from Los Angeles on Fri May 27 2016

I just bought the 2013 335i xDrive M Sport sedan wit 17k mIles. I love all of the features, the really comfortable leather seats in the Premium Package, the rear backup camera, Convienance Package (car key stays in my pocket), and most of all the performance. This car hauls @$$. I'm getting over 30 MPG on the highway, and 22 in overall driving. I'm so glad I bought this car.

New to BMW and loving it!

by Jake in Minneapolis from Minneapolis, MN on Wed Feb 08 2017

I purchased my 335i XDrive M-Sport about a month ago and I couldn't be happier. It is beautiful, functional in everyday life and it pulls like a train! I have a 2013 model and so far my only complaint is that the idrive system seems limited and it is annoying to play music off the phone.... choosing a song is like 5 clicks and if you want to change songs it's another 4... changing artists is basically starting over from scratch. Better integration with my iPhone library may have happened in later models but for me it is a complaint. I have a sport suspension model and it is not soft by any means... you feel the bumps. But I knew what I was getting into when I bought it and when I have an open road and get to plant the accelerator all that is forgotten and all I can do is smile. Overall I love this car!!!

Hard Top Convertible

by Henry from Richmond VA on Thu Apr 18 2013

Love it, lots of power, quiet with top up, suggest the wind deflector for when the top is down, pleasure to drive

BMW 335i convertable

by Richard The Beemer man from Westport, Ct on Thu Feb 21 2013

I have been and contiinue buying the BMW 335 i convert for the past 11 years. They are great cars, the 4 years free maintenance at no cost is great as you know you will have no out of pocket expenses for the 4 years. That is a saving of around 2,500 - $3,500 over that period. Furthermore, it is a pleasure to drive car, strong and sturdy.

Great Car!

by Robert V from Tucson, Arizona on Wed Jan 07 2015

I have put over 23000 miles on an Msport Manual Transmission model of this car. Best car that I have ever owned, no issues at all. Good performance when you want to open it up, great fuel economy when you drive normally. The heads up display and comfort access features are must have, and the Harman Kardon stereo is a significant upgrade over the base stereo in the car. I have averaged 29 MPG on this car in a good mix of highway and city miles.

Sleek, Sporty Car

by beverlyspa from Holmdel, NJ on Wed Jul 26 2017

This is a beautiful car, with a tremendous amount of kick. It hugs the road and drives smoothly. I am selling because it's too sporty for my taste...

This Car is All Around Amazing

by 123trini from Lawrenceville on Sat Feb 24 2018

Coming from a G35 to a 335i was more or less apples to apples, however the BMW is simply amazing in every category except reliability. Bad stuff first, I bought a 2013 335i with 51,000 miles 1 year ago and in the time I have had it the one of the windows stopped working and a wiring harness for one of the tail lights blew, not huge deals but still annoying electrical issues. Aside from that mechanically the car is amazing, and easy to work on. The performance both in handling and acceleration is excellent and so is the breaking. The mileage is excellent as well as it gets mileage that's almost as good as other 4 cylinder vehicles. Interior quality is great and so is the exterior, I love this car.

One of my favorite cars

by Mike C from Nixa, MO on Sat Mar 03 2018

I've had my 2013 F30 335i for 2 years now. It has 68k miles and has only required regular maintenance (fluid changes, pads, rotors, plugs). It does have some small aftermarket goodies (downpipe, jb4, intake) all of which have really enhanced the driving experience as well making in more fun. My only complaint is for longer drives the arm rest isn't the most comfortable. I wish it slid forward, and really don't wanna pay $300usd for one. Other than that the car has really been great, and hope it continues to be reliable and strong!

sporty and fun to drive

by bmw enthusiast from des moines, ia on Sat Jun 21 2014

2013 335i X drive M sport, premium, cold weather, tech pkg. I have owned 540i sport 6 speed 2002 and 2011 535i x drive. I made the mistake of buying the 535i and owned it a brief time due to steering performance, lack of sportiness. It just wasn't like my old 540i. By contrast, the 335i x drive is fun to drive, F30 generation has grown in size about equal to my old 540i. I love the M sport steering wheel. I enjoy the drive modes - sport, eco, etc. Like the hard drive for music. Car is nimble and carves turns. Love the heads up display and comfort access features. I like how all BMWs share the same feel, ride, isolation, from X 1, X3, 3 series to 5 series I have driven. I don't know much about reliability yet on this car. I have test driven and selected this over Audi A4, S4, Q5, A6, 535i, X3, Infiniti G37x, Acura TL. Cons: value for money, of course, definitely costs more all the way around for a BMW, but I love the feeling. I would like to see more cars w/ the rear sunshade option. Exhaust could be quieter at startup and low rpms. My 540i would sound exhaust when you wanted it as you revved it. The 535i had quiet, almost too quiet exhaust note.

1 2 3 4 5

Our Take on the 2013 BMW 335

Editor's note: This review was written in February 2012 about the 2012 BMW 335. Little of substance has changed with this year's model. To see what's new for 2013, click here, or check out a side-by-side comparison of the two model years.

Editor's note: This review, published in February 2012, originally cited EPA mileage estimates of 24/36 mpg city/highway for the 2012 BMW 328i sedan equipped with an automatic transmission. In a rare revision roughly one month later, the EPA lowered the rating to 23/33 mpg, as reflected in the updated review below. Mileage estimates for the manual 328i and all versions of the 335i sedan remain unchanged.

If the sport-sedan category were high school, the BMW 3... Read More