2015 Bmw 335

Quick and awesome handling!

by from Milwaukee WI on September 12, 2017

Get a manual with xdrive for sure if you want all season performance...handles exceptionally in the snow. Car is quick at best - its no M3, but if you want AWD, speed and refinement, it checks all the boxes.

Great car

by from Ma on September 1, 2017

Great looking car with excellent performance. Hoping reliability meets expectations. Been able to get over 30 miles per gallon in economy mode.

Amazing

by from Milwaukee Wi on July 16, 2017

This car was exactly what I wanted, loved it all the way around. I will buy another one soon. I would tell anyone to buy this car if they want something fast and reasonable

Most comfortable and reliable. Sporty performalow.

by from Atlanta on July 10, 2017

Sporty look. Extremely comfortable. Smooth pickup. Reliable. Stylish. I wish it gave little more mileage.

Uses car for Havingfun

F30 335i - all boxes checked!

by from Milwaukee WI on June 9, 2017

Owned M3s before - this is basically the only manual BMW you can get with AWD. It's quick...not fast, but if you get it loaded it's a good balance and checks all boxes needed for a year- round sports oriented car.

BMW Makes a Smooth Ride!

by from Ashburn, VA on May 10, 2017

I love my 2015 335i. I was going to either get an Audi S4 or this car and loved the way the BMW drove compared to the Audi. It's a very comfortable car to drive and definitely a head turner! Have had no problems with it either and BMW service warranty does a great job with keeping the car running well. Next step is the M3!

2015 BMW 335i xDrive

by from Leesburg, VA on March 21, 2017

This is a great car that is a bit pricey with options, in this case you do get what you pay for. If your into performance with some practicality the 335 or newer 340 is hard to beat.

BMW 335 xi

by from Chicago, IL on March 18, 2016

Great car. Drove 328 and 335 and cars do not compare. If you want performance then 335 is the way to go. Love it! Not sure where someone experienced sluggish performance in lower gears. I have Twin Turbo 6 Cyl. option and this car is very quick. It is a drivers car however, which means you do feel the road. It is not a camry or Lexus. Very fun to drive. I do like the newer style options seem a bit more sleek but I don't care for the engine shut-off during idle to save gas. My model doesn't have it but when I get a loaner, I can't wait to get mine back after service.

BMW 335I is the ultimate driving experience

by from Bourbonnais, IL on October 30, 2015

I was very specific in my shopping choice and so far, my new BMW has fulfilled my every expectation. The technology of the Idrive system, comfort, styling, performance of the 3.0lt. Turbo, and overall design of the car is outstanding. I'm enjoying driving short trips, and longer drives in comfort and performance.

Nice -not flashy

by from Austin, TX on March 15, 2015

This is my 2nd BMW. The earlier one was a 328 X-Drive. This review is for a 'no-line' 335i with the adaptive suspension and 18" wheels. This one has the tried and tested 6-cyl turbo and not the new 4-cyl turbo. I have about 1600 miles on the car. Pros: Strong engine, Good handling, Nice list of hi-tech features, Brand appeal, Understated overall -except for the BMW name, Solid ride, Fit and finish and look. Cons: Seats on the no-line/luxury line car are a bit low slung even at the highest setting --and quite uncomfortable but I think this may be very subjective. Base audio system could be better. Run-flat tires!, Seems sluggish and heavy during start off at lower gears, 1 and 2 especially, since the car may be geared towards higher speeds. The 328i I test drove seemed a bit more peppy. Premium fuel needed. Expensive packages and options.