2015 BMW 428 Consumer Reviews

2015 Bmw 428
Average based on 4 reviews

cute and fun.

by from San Diego, CA on May 22, 2015

I love tye sleek sexy vibe this car gives off, but its not just all looks. This engine has bite. Step on the gas and you are gone. I love it. Putting the top down is a breeze literally.

Finally My Dream Convertible!

by from Florida on June 1, 2015

I wanted a convertible again, after having the "Mom taxi" for a number of years. I thought I'd buy a used small sports convertible, but would need to also buy a used "real car" for transporting more people, cargo, etc. Someone told me about the advantages of a retractable hardtop. My research led me to the BMW 428i. It fits the bill - two cars in one! It's large enough for four passengers (maybe not for a long trip), and plenty of cargo space. Unbelievable! I am so happy.......

Wow Factor in the Decision to Buy.

by from Harleysville, PA on September 10, 2015

As soon as I saw the car in the showroom it was over. I was looking at the 335X1 and a similar models by other manufacturers. The gas mileage and looks were the clinchers.

428I bmw

by from orange county, ca on April 18, 2016

The performance of this vehicle is fantastic. It is so quick and handles with grace. Have always dreamed about owning a BMW and this vehicle has met my expectation.