2015 Bmw 428

cute and fun.

by from San Diego, CA on May 22, 2015

I love tye sleek sexy vibe this car gives off, but its not just all looks. This engine has bite. Step on the gas and you are gone. I love it. Putting the top down is a breeze literally.

Finally My Dream Convertible!

by from Florida on June 1, 2015

I wanted a convertible again, after having the "Mom taxi" for a number of years. I thought I'd buy a used small sports convertible, but would need to also buy a used "real car" for transporting more people, cargo, etc. Someone told me about the advantages of a retractable hardtop. My research led me to the BMW 428i. It fits the bill - two cars in one! It's large enough for four passengers (maybe not for a long trip), and plenty of cargo space. Unbelievable! I am so happy.......

Beautiful reliable car

by from Santa Monica on September 8, 2017

Great car. Enough space strong and hugs the road great in turns I feel safe in it love the hard top and didn't have a ?C?i system in t wish was a bummer for 2015 BMW

Outstanding blend of style and performance

by on September 11, 2017

This is a great driving, looking, and handling car. Great fuel economy and torque on tap. One of the most well rounded convertibles on the market.
Not Rated Reliability

Love this car

by from Denver, CO on April 14, 2017

This is such a beautiful car!!! Love it inside and out!!! I owned a Volvo C70 prior. Liked it also but it was not AWD. Definitely looking forward to a true all season convertible!

Best Car I Have Ever Owned

by from Denver CO on August 16, 2017

This car has it all - looks, performance, value, and great mileage. It's really 3 cars in one with it's driving modes. I can't recommend it enough.

Most reliable car i owned

by from West Palm Beach on October 11, 2017

The car has exceeded my expectations. Its beautiful, affordable, and reliable! I have never had an issue with it. It is in mint condition.

Uses car for Havingfun

Awesome Ride

by on August 15, 2017

Ultimate driving machine, enjoyable ride! Beautiful and sleek automobile, quick response and fast acceleration.

Uses car for Havingfun

Wow Factor in the Decision to Buy.

by from Harleysville, PA on September 10, 2015

As soon as I saw the car in the showroom it was over. I was looking at the 335X1 and a similar models by other manufacturers. The gas mileage and looks were the clinchers.

428I bmw

by from orange county, ca on April 18, 2016

The performance of this vehicle is fantastic. It is so quick and handles with grace. Have always dreamed about owning a BMW and this vehicle has met my expectation.

Our Expert Review: 2015 Bmw 428