2016 BMW 428 consumer reviews

side view of 2016 428 BMW
Explore the 2016 BMW 428
Shop the 2016 BMW 428

So much fun!

This car is the best of all worlds. You get amazing performance and handling without sacrificing fuel efficiency. All this with x drive and M sport package. Easy on the eyes.

Phenomenal Car!

Delivers everything one could ask for in a Luxury Performance Sport convertible. Refined and hard-top design offers none of the traditional compromises of most convertibles. The beat of both worlds top up or down.

Powerful Drive with Luxury Feel

This car has been a great convertible to drive any time of year. The style, condition, and comfort are excellent. Has Ext. Warranty available upon purchase. The Turbo engine allows for maximum performance and the leather electronically adjustable seats provide perfect comfort.

4.0

Love BMWs

I love this car. Drives well, looks great, it only became a little uncomfortable getting in to and out of after I fractured my hip. Looking forward to my next BMW.

Perfect Car Zero issues

When roof is down you are in heaven Very Strong Acceleration Very High Quality Sound System Floor Mats Are Like New Front Driver Seat Sheepskin cover (black)

This is a four-banger? WOW!

I was pleasantly surprised when I got behind the wheel. The interior amenities were many and varied. It's what I expect from BMW. But I was not expecting the performance out of this 30MPG vehicle. I'm more than satisfied with the acceleration and handling of this hard-top convertible. I look forward to letting the top down as soon as this Michigan winter is done. No complaints so far. If you're on the fence because of the four cylinder, get over it. It rocks.

Most reliable car I’ve own

Would recommend this vehicle to anyone who’s looking for a sporty luxury car. This is the first car I’ve ever own and can’t wait to get the newer year

Most relaible and fun car i owned

Found almost close to what i was loooking for and extremely happy with tbe new ultimate driving machine...i highly recommend this convertible if you aatre looking for one

The best convertible car I have ever had

Used for just commuting to the office with M sports package it is best for the price. Having 3 years of company warrant and 3 years of the service pack already brought for this car.

Nicest car I've owned

Amazing car...lots of power but I could get 41 mpg on the freeway. Its a BMW...what can I say? Its an amazing car in every aspect.