2015 BMW 428 Gran Coupe Consumer Reviews

2015 Bmw 428 Gran Coupe
Average based on 1 review

Form, Function, Fun

by from Dallas, TX on February 8, 2015

I've had 6 BMWs. The last was an X5. It was too big for me and had bad mileage. Problem was I have a lab who likes to swim, so a pure sedan wouldn't work. I need an open area behind the seat for the dog. I looked at an X3, but (sorry) it looks like a women's car. Then my dealer showed me this. It is a coupe, sedan with an invisible hatchback! You can remove the board between the back seats and rear window, put the seats (or part of them) down, and bingo! The dog has his own area that's not a trunk, and its easy to get him in and out, and he can see you and what's going on. But all his wet and fur stays behind the seats on a rubber mat. AND it is a gorgeous car that handles like a dream, looks amazing, and gets great mileage! What more do you want! I didn't know what a Gran Coupe was, but now that I do, I don't know why anyone would get a regular sedan any more. BMWs Gran Coupes (and GTs) are so much more functional. Love this car.