2015 Bmw 428 Gran Coupe

Form, Function, Fun

by from Dallas, TX on February 8, 2015

I've had 6 BMWs. The last was an X5. It was too big for me and had bad mileage. Problem was I have a lab who likes to swim, so a pure sedan wouldn't work. I need an open area behind the seat for the dog. I looked at an X3, but (sorry) it looks like a women's car. Then my dealer showed me this. It is a coupe, sedan with an invisible hatchback! You can remove the board between the back seats and rear window, put the seats (or part of them) down, and bingo! The dog has his own area that's not a trunk, and its easy to get him in and out, and he can see you and what's going on. But all his wet and fur stays behind the seats on a rubber mat. AND it is a gorgeous car that handles like a dream, looks amazing, and gets great mileage! What more do you want! I didn't know what a Gran Coupe was, but now that I do, I don't know why anyone would get a regular sedan any more. BMWs Gran Coupes (and GTs) are so much more functional. Love this car.

Professionalism at Cincinnati North BMW dealership

by from on April 6, 2017

The salesperson at Cincinnati North BMW made the buying process of the vehicle very smooth and not a pressure activity. he was thoughtful and very professional in all actions. he stayed in touch through electronic means to make sure all things were going as quickly and towards a commitment by the dealership to me and mine back to the dealership. The salesman, Jeff, stays in touch through emails to continue our relationship with the vehicle.

Best Graduation Present EVER

by from Long Island, NY on September 8, 2017

This car is beauty and brawn - great handling, super quick pick up and response times, but also beautiful. The interior is very typically "BMW" - no frills but nice.

Beautiful car for a small family man

by on June 30, 2017

This car was fun to drive and versatile with the hatch back/folding seats. Overall, it's now to small for my family of three. fun to drive in sport mode!

Best car I've ever owned!

by from Newport News, VA on August 10, 2017

This was simply the perfect car. It's georgeous, inside and out, and also practical, because of the hatch. I purchased the car while stationed in Germany, so I got to drive it on the Autobahn. Truly incredible performance! Razor sharp handling, instant responsiveness, and lots of power. A flawless balance of beauty, practicality, and performance. The only negative I can think of is that I had trouble resting my right foot comfortably whenever I had the cruise control engaged. Wasn't a big issue, as I rarely use cruise control. Overall, there simply is no better car on the market IMO.

Loving My New Beamer!

by from Dolton on July 25, 2017

This car pretty much met all of my needs. It as relatively affordable, sleek, good on gas mileage. The backseat is a bit small but that should be expected when it comes to a couple.

Uses car for Havingfun

sleek and stylish

by from Arlington, Texas on September 3, 2017

Stylish and sleek, clean and has great acceleration and agility in traffic. The body style and color, I never thought I would select a convertible or a red car! The sales representative at BMW of Arlington Said Aboukar drove up to the side of the building in the car and I knew that it was the one!!! After test driving several other vehicles including the Diesel propelled BMW 328i a gas saver , great take off and it seemed to be a dependable vehicle. This BMW diesel had a more quiet than normal engine sound considering the fact that it was a diesel. I3 hybrid type BMW it had just arrived on the lot located off Lamar blvd. in Arlington. I laughed because it looked much like a smart car but offered so much more. It was fast as lightening! Economical and comical, I was impressed. Even though they both were nice cars, nothing topped the two door coupe 428i that I purchased. Yes Said Aboukar, helped to unlock the excitement within me with the convertible. My daughter who assisted me felt it was a good choice, I think, she thinks she is trading her chevy for my new car. Nope!

Bmw 428 grandcoupe

by from Orlando fl on October 17, 2017

This car is a really fun daily drive . Love the power and the luxury to drive a car like this I will always recom.end to any of my friends

Uses car for Havingfun