2014 BMW 435 consumer reviews

side view of 2014 435 BMW
Explore the 2014 BMW 435
Shop the 2014 BMW 435

Great car

Excellent car to have all year long ,Great performance Great handling ,Great features all around the car keep on getting surprised with all the different features the car is truly exciting.

M performance package

Great car to drive all year. Looks great, very comfortable. Fun drive. Hard to find with manual which makes it way more fun to drive.

One of the most reliable car I have ever owned.

This car has twin turbo and therefore it is fast. The exterior paint is custom only available in the 7 & 8 series. The interior is also custom with red stitch on a black leather.

Well priced luxurious high performance vehicle

Extremely fun to drive and extremely realiable. Great handling and performance plus great gas mileage. Amazing sound system combined with extremely comfortable seats and futuristic heads up display to make for the ultimate driving experience!

This car I will keep for many years -

Quality, comfort, snappy (plenty fast) good mileage, attractive good looks, has room for 2 in back (in a pinch). Quality BMW. This car will not go out of date for a long time.

Performance, looks and reliability.

Great car. Very comfortable, quick, great torque, very spacious for a 2 door coupe, reliable, lots of features (mine had all the packages) and just a great car all around. Only sold as I needed something more practical - if not I’d still have it today.

Most fun and fastest car I've owned

This car has been hands down the fastest and most fun to drive and I've owned many cars over my driving life. The styling is awesome and I always get comments on how great it looks. It is a sports car ride and lots of features to make it real quality. The sound system is amazing and I really hate to part with it, but we are downsizing.

I love this car so much

This is my first sports car and I really love it. WHY? - It is a fast car - The car never had a single issue since I have it. (Reliable) - Have a sexy look. - you can change it to sport mode and comfort mode - it is really worth it for the value for the money.

Ultimate drive

I have not drive a car in better handling and performance than this car, most certainly recommend this to anyone looking for some car which would be worth the value.

Such a Fun Car!!

This 435i Convertible is meant for pure fun on a beautiful sunny day! It certainly does not disappoint!! Take it to the beach and enjoy!!