2015 435 Gran Coupe

2015 BMW 435 Gran Coupe

5 out of 5 stars Interior Design
5 out of 5 stars Reliability
5 out of 5 stars Exterior Styling

Have You Driven the 2015 BMW 435 Gran Coupe?

Gran Coupe, Compare to Audi A5 Sportback

by robdwilk from Philadelphia, PA on Fri May 25 2018

In 2018, Audi finally released in the US a 4-door version of the A5 with a hatchback ("sportback") trunk. New this year, there were no used ones available on the market which steered me to this, the BMW version. I absolutely love it . The model # and style is difficult to navigate through BMW's offerings at first. The body styling is unique and fashionable. 435i is far better than 428i engine - go for the upgrade you wont regret it.

BMW435i MSports - Great Family Sports Car

by Mark from Melbourne, Australia on Tue Jul 28 2015

I have a young family with 3 children and wanted a luxury sports car that could house 5. Not an easy task in Melbourne Australia. Settlled on comparing BMW 435iMSports Gran Coupe/Audi A5 V6 Quattro sportback. Mercedes did not have a car that appealed to me except for 4 seater options, I first of all tried the Audi which I think is a very nice looking car and cheaper - 1 point Audi, However I feel it is starting to age in looks (7 years into the shape) and Audi will probably change the shape in the near future: 1point to BMW. The BMW had more head and leg room in the back seat - 2 points to the BMW. Having to drive into a elementary school pick up zone and reverse has its hazards with young children - I found the BMW with the great heads up display and surround view, making it safer and very easy to reverse park without scaping the wheels - 3points to BMW. On driving in wet weather I found the Audi Quattro gave more grip - 2 points to Audi - wish BMW Australia would offer the xDrive on the 4 series. Dry weather driving the BMW engine really came into its own giving me faster acceleration than the Audi - 4 points to BMW. Interior styling wise - I went for the red interior leather with black leather dash - and you feel like you are getting into a Maserati - fantastic combination - found the Audi interior options drab in comparison - 5 points to BMW. Trunk space looked bigger in the BMW than the Audi, but bother were good considering these are sports cars. The hatchback is fantastic for loading in those purchases that will not fit into the trunk of a BMW 3 series. Only thing missing on the 435 is a carbon fibre roof and true M4 like handling.

2015 435i Gran Coupe

by rich from Cary, NC on Sat Nov 15 2014

The staff at Performance BMW did a great assisting me in specifying, ordering, and purchasing a new 435i Gran Coupe. I was amazed at the knowledge of Michael, the sales consultant. John, the assistant Sales Manager, was on the ball even helping my wife with parking area congestion. I have had other cars serviced at Performance in the last several years and those experiences led me to go here when I decided to purchase. I'm a happy customer AND the car is exactly what I wanted. The car is extremely fun to drive, comfortable, and very well equipped. Voice commands allow safe access to all the driver-assist technology. I purchased for the handling and driving characteristics. The 8-speed automatic transmission has been a nice surprise. gas mileage is quite good for a car that performs like this. I liked the 4-cylinder engine quite a bit - very quick, but I really had to buy the N55 engine after the test drive. really happy!

Impressive!

by baldura from Northern VA on Sun May 14 2017

I purchased this car as a daily driver and it has exceeded all my expectations. I drive in a metropolitan area and average 26.6 mpg in "Sport" mode. I'm sure I'd get better mileage in "comfort" mode but it wouldn't be nearly as much fun. The car feels light and maneuverable and the M package makes it even more aggressively elegant looking. The back hatch area is huge making this a very practical and sporty car anyone could enjoy.

My First Car!!!

by ZYPAN on Thu May 10 2018

The car was really powerful with a 3.0 V6 engine, and the exhaust with M package was already beautiful. The only thing I did not satisfy was that when the car was moving slowly, and I tried to stop it, the brake would make big noise. Maybe the situation could be better later, so far overall it's good.

Bmw M4

by Mary from Hollywood Fl on Tue Apr 17 2018

This is the ultimate car I have been dreaming of though, I had own many other BMW but I got the perfect car. Reliable strong fast and ready on the go.

Our Take on the 2015 BMW 435 Gran Coupe

Now the fifth (!) body style in the growing 3/4 Series family, the 2015 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe hatchback may be the best four-door of the bunch.

It's easy to understand the appeal of BMW's 3 Series and 4 Series four-door and two-door models. It isn't easy to understand how the company names all the many varieties of both.

For 2014, BMW reintroduced the 3 Series coupe under a new name, 4 Series, and rolled out the peculiar 3 Series Gran Turismo four-door hatchback. The 2015 4 Series Gran Coupe is simply a sportier 3 Series sedan, with a hatch instead of a standard trunk. The driving experience is more engaging, and the utility of the cargo area is welcome, too. So why would anyone need a sedan &mdash... Read More