1992 Bmw 525

i love it

by from oak forest il on May 21, 2010

I it just run forever, with right maintenance. not a fast car due to the havy waight, but it does the job right. i love it

Old Bimmer's are becoming the new age

by from Elizabeth, Indiana on June 7, 2006

I own a 1992 BMW 525i and I have loved it ever since I flew to Florida to get it. It's funny how once you get a certain car you notice them much more than you ever did before. I like this car because the customization is nearly limitless. I have always been impressed with the stance of a BMW. I recieve a lot of complements. It looks as if it is ready to tear the road to a million pieces, which it is capable of doing. The only thing I'm not impressed with is the limited-slip differential, enabling the car to burn rubber. It has probably been to my advantage though, since I will not have to replace tires every two months. Overall, the BMW's handling is amazing. I have 18" Schnitzer type II rims on the car which makes it that much more fun. The car would make a good drifting vehicle(according to my friends). The only reason I gave the car's comfort a 4 is because the car could use new leather seats and everything else that has to do with interior. Be careful if you buy online, for the seller said it was his aged camera, but it is expected with an old car. Overall, this fourteen year old car is a definite keeper and has lived up to it's name. In the very far future, I hope I can afford an M5...and I'm saving now.

92 525i is agood car overall with 105000 miles.

by from chicago on December 12, 2010

A very good and reliable car . Likes to be maintained on time using an original Bmw parts. Engine is the best in series along with transmition. Slow starter(heavy) but at 80mph is handling very well. Looks to be good in snow thanks to a limited slip and traction control. Good fuel economy but requires premium fuel. On board computer is very handy.

This is true "Most Reliable Car I've Owned"

by from Kansas City, MO on February 17, 2007

I love BMW, and this 92 model is great. The best model BMW ever made. This BMW performace is amazing especially when you turn. Very fun car to drive. The computer has everything, Tempeture, GPM, Time/Date, RPM, very programable too. And with dash display.

reliable workhorse

by from north hollywood, CA on September 17, 2010

you can get this car for cheap! you can maintain this car for cheap (if you do your research)! and it will run forever! mine has 360,000+ miles and still run like new. I only gave it 4 starts for reliability because the interior styling is c-r-a-p. you will probably waste more money fixing things like the leather door panel, the headliner, the A/C, etc than with the drivetrain.

Most reliable car yet,Go BMW

by from Newport Beach,Ca on April 5, 2009

I have the best sedan ever!You should totally get one of these babys! It may be a station wagon,but it is 100% beemer! It is very reliable and I like how it handles.Go buy one!

Don't waste Ur Money!

by from nyc on February 3, 2009

I owned vehicle for two months and only drove it for two weeks because car was in the shop the rest of the time. They never honored the 6month warranty and I had to pay for the repairs myself. The engine leaks. The check engine light goes off and on. There is no radio, no A/C or heat, and multiple other defects like the whole interior! All in all, the car is BAD! I put over 1600$ int the car and it still isn't where it needs to be. So, DON'T WASTE UR MONEY!

great buy

by from hilton ,ny on December 1, 2011

i purchase a 99 volvo a year ago from mr riggs i would said great buy i enjoy it every day i put 30.000 miles just one year not issues,i would buy again from him.

mr. beemer

by from Detroit on June 21, 2006

I would highly, recommend this vehicle. it is very reliable/dependable. excellent styling, nice interior. very nice used car, with a lot of life left.

One of the Best Classic Deals Around

by from Olympia, Washington on July 13, 2017

This is my second E34. My last was a 1992 525it (touring or station wagon) that insurance totaled when an elk jumped out in front of it. I honesty loved that car. I now have a 1992 525 with a 5-speed. TOO MUCH FUN!!! As fun as the E30's are, the prices are climbing fast. You can get a great E34 for almost half and have just as much fun with VERY comparable performance.

Similar Models