2003 Bmw 525

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by from Brooklyn Park, MN on January 29, 2010

I'm very happy with the car. I have always dreamed to own a BMW. I will use it primarily for my Real Estate Business.

525i w Sport Pkg

by from Arizona on July 22, 2012

Love this car. I now have 130K on it; bought it with 50K. Repairs aren't cheap, but it doesn't need them often. Have the usual problems: window regulators break, VERY soft OEM wheels (despite the great handling, you can't avoid every pothole). Mileage is 25 mpg on the highway, despite my being an aggressive driver. Recently had a short spate of electrical issues due to the alternator deteriorating. Once it was fixed, all other electrical issues resolved. Note: I used a non-BMW roadside assistance service to replace my battery a few years ago. Turns out they installed a battery that wasn't exactly the right fit. These cars are designed with mechanical & electrical specifications which should be adhered to in order to avoid peripheral issues. That said, it's a luxurious ride and sporty enough when you want or need it to get out of it's own way.

525i Sport Pkg

by from Germany on February 25, 2011

I absolutely loved this car. Only thing that would have made this car better is if there were room to sleep in it. It was a pleasure to drive and so very easy to maintain. Some of the expenses can get expensive, but having a good rapport with your local dealer was enough to manage this problem. If You have one and wish to get rid of it please feel free to give me a call.

Nice Luxury For Reasonable Cost

by from Nashville, TN on September 17, 2007

This is the first "luxury" vehicle I have owned and overall pretty happy. Body styling is fabulous, interior is nice and plush (leather), great sound system and I love all of the features to play with. I miss my V-8 power so I had to make some mods and put new wheels/tires on but now it handles like a race car and looks sporty too! I had trouble with the A/C module thingy that went out and wasn't cheap to repair and hear the power window regulators will go out sooner than later but no problems yet. All in all, I'm good to go!

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by from NJ on August 22, 2006

The car drives like a dream, smooth ride, low to the ground, sport package, sun roof, great sound system. All the luxuries that you look for in a car, heated seats, memory seating, M3 steering, truly drives like a dream!

BMW 525 mine

by from Houston, Tx on August 9, 2006

Very good car. I love the solid feel, and it corners like its on rails. I like the exterior styling, and women really love it. Interior appointments are luxurious as expected for a car in this price range. I like the self adjusting xenon headlights. Neat trick. Standard moonroof. Backseat space is adequate. Performance is eager, but not sporty. Engine is whisper quiet at idle and has a nice exhaust note when accelerating.

Great car for the money

by from florida on March 5, 2013

I have this car for 170.000 miles , and i can tell its an espectacular machine, very reliable, looks good, and great handling not exatly a pure sports car for that purpose i have a porsche , but for 5 passengers and spirited driving Perfertc !!! get one and enjoy it, ah find a good mechanic repairs are rare but necesary.

Great Deal

by from bronx ny on December 31, 2013

I came in for an BMW 5 series and that's just what got ,process was real honestly great . I will tell all my family and friends about this dealership.

Gorgeous Machine

by from Evanston, IL on May 24, 2006

This car is absolutely wonderful. Drive like a butterly and handles like a bee. You will fall in love with this vehicle. Beats a MB hands down.

One of the Best

by from New Jersey on May 23, 2006

My BMW 530i was one of the greatest things I had ever purchased. The design was phenominal and the performance was great too. I wanted a BMW, because of its reputation for great value and reliability. The car has all pros, except for one con. That is, that until now (2006) BMW's 5 series didn't offer all-wheel drive. Therefore, BMW used a RWD system. That was not good for bad weather, or to reverse back over a bump, when you're 17 yr. old got it stuck. Rwd is the worst drivetrain to ever be created, but other than that, the car is a magnificent buy. I would definately recommend it to people that live in areas without a lot of snow.

Similar Models