Read or write a review.

1997 Bmw 528

1997 BMW 528

Change Year
Average based on 5 reviews

The Ultimate Driving Machine.

by from CA on April 24, 2008

I've owned a mercedes benz and an audi and they just dont measure up. the car handles like a dream and one of my favorite features is the button to turn off the abs and trac control. bmw knows some of us actually like to DRIVE our cars. :D

Very Reliable and comfort car!

by from Linden, Nj on October 3, 2007

I always had a bmw and to be honest i have no problem with em. just one thing to say..you own it and you'll know how good it feelz driving it!!

Great Price

by from Fayetteville, NC on April 5, 2013

I am pleasingly surprised that I recieved more than what was advertised regarding my new vehicle. I am happy with my purchase.

Very reliable, awsome performance,outstanding car

by from Cleveland on January 10, 2007

Car is next to perfect -no need to buy a new one. Once out of warranty, stay away from dealer service - its too expensive

Great car to drive.

by from BC, Canada on February 17, 2007

Great handling car at all speeds. Higher mileage cars 100,000 + miles can become a problem. For me every month, give or take I seemed to have spent $500. or more in repairs. Water pump is a poor design and the coffee cups are worse than a Kia.

Our Expert Review: 1997 Bmw 528