Model Details

2010 BMW 528 Consumer Reviews

Average based on 7 reviews

Great Choice

by from Philadelphia, PA on February 25, 2013

I owned a series III and series IV Jag, and then an E class MB prior to buying the BMW. I was actually in the market for another E class and decided to check out the 5 series. I was impressed with the handling and interior design when I test drove it. I looked around until I found an X drive with all of the features.........I love it. Although it is in the same price range as the E class I really feel that I have more car for the money. Drives great, excellent technology, nice looks, maintenance included! I highly recommend it.

My first BMW experience . . .

by from NJ on April 4, 2013

I've had my CPO 528xi for one month and it is all around better (by far) than any new car from any other brand that I've ever driven -- excellent torque, superior handling and surprisingly good gas mileage, plus all the interior amenities of a luxury car.

BMW 528Ix

by from Binghamton NY on November 2, 2013

Love the car! Few things I am not thrilled about: First - cup holders are not the quality you would expect from a high end car Second - I would think programmable garage door openers would be standard on all vehicles. Other than that the car is everything I would hope it to be!

My first BMW

by from Howell, Michigan on March 13, 2015

I'd never owned a BMW before. And I wasn't certain I really wanted to own one. But I had heard some very good things about the in-line 6 cyl engine. So I bought mine used in 2014. It's a 2010 and it had about 78k miles on the clock. My first trip was a drive from Michigan to Florida and back. Wow!! What a nice car!! Great performance and very comfortable. And surprising fuel economy. The only shortfalls is the premium fuel requirement. Actually it's a recommendation. I've been burning midgrade fuel and the car runs great. After being in storage for a few months the battery kept running down so I replaced the battery which was more expensive (done at the dealer) than I would have expected. I would have installed the battery myself but the car was showing all different codes in the instrument panel. And the battery apparently needs to be aligned with the vehicle. Anyway, it's still a terrific road car. Love driving it long distances. I have no apprehension of clocking well over 100k miles in this car.

Buy this car

by from Boulder, CO on November 19, 2012

Oh how I miss my BMW! If I was in the market for a new car, this would be the one I would buy because there is no doubt Cindy took EXCELLENT care of it.

Great place to shop treat you first class.

by from Greenville on September 24, 2012

The guys there are great and very professional to work with. Would purchase from them again. Perfect place to buy a car with great financing options. All salepeople were great and got a chance to meet owner. The owner really cares about your needs and making sure you are happy. Very clean cars and professional staff.

REAL COOL PEOPLE

by from NEWARK NJ on March 25, 2013

THEY ARE SOME GOOD POELPE TOO WORK WIT I BUY MY CAR FROM HERE....COME CHECK THESE GUYS OUT...I BUY A RED C CLASS...AND I AM DEFINETALY ENJOYING THIS CAR.