2010 Bmw 528

Elegant and Sporty

by from Danielsville Pa on September 14, 2017

Bmw has kept its reputation for engineering a classy and sporty car in the 2010 528XDrive. Style , performance and reliability that look great on the road.

Have money

by from Fayetteville, AR on August 22, 2017

Ultimate driving machine yes, ultimate money pit yes. Amazing when everything is working. A nightmare when it is not. Notorious for electrical problems. A true love hate relationship unless you don't mind throwing gobs of money at it consistently and unexpectedly.

This BMW is a great starter bmw if you travel.

by on August 21, 2017

The 2010 BMW 528 is a high performance sports car which seems as if it lacks in power but handles extremely well. It’s great for going on trips through roads that have twists and turns in sport mode. Twists and turns is where you’ll have the most fun in this vehicle because it’s a lightweight vehicle that’s grips the corners. On a straight road you won’t enjoy it as much because of the power it has but driving in between traffic you’ll have almost the same fun as the twisty roads will give you.

Smoothest Quietest Comfortable Drive

by from Valparaiso, IN on July 30, 2017

This all wheel drive 528i XDrive is very Well Balanced car which handles on the road very well in all weather, especially in snowy subzero temps & icy road conditions. Best car I've ever owned. This is my second BMW. This 2010 is the last year the style of headlights & taillights looked like smiling eyes. Love it. I previously owned a 2001 BMW 540i which was not all wheel drive & it was so well balanced that all wheel drive really wasn't needed. I have back trouble & being able to slide in with the leather seats is wonderful. I love the heated seats & steering wheel. The adaptive Xenon headlights are a must for style. I do wish this 528 had the back window shades like my 540 did. I put 150,000 miles on that 540i. I'm halfway there with this 528 ....Overall this is an excellent reliable well handled vehicle, suits my need for dependability & style. I will be purchasing BMW as long as I can afford them. Even more comfortable than a Jaguar no comparison.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

BMW means break my wallet

by from Phoenix Arizona on July 24, 2017

Signature BMW sedan that has the suspension and performance that you would expect for this price range. The interior is designed for performance minded drivers and doesn't really have creature comforts for everyday commuting. At 86,000 miles the maintenance and repairs started adding up quickly. If paying for extensive maintenance, upkeep and repairs are not included in your budget, then I wouldn't buy an older BMW that's out of warranty. New BMWs have the best maintenance plan of high performance sedans in this category, 3 years which includes most wear and tear items. After the warranty runs out, plan on spending some cash to maintain the performance. Definitely looks more pleasing to the eye and has the luxury reputation as compared to competitor models, hence the prestige of owning a BMW.

Great car great price !!

by from Virgina on June 3, 2017

Really glad I got this car -- was looking for this specific one (standard transmission). Glad I got it .

My dreams come true finally

by from Manteca on March 28, 2017

I that get one of this cars was real espence but honestly was wrong is very accessible to maintain and is a real trustee car I really recommend BMW 528i

Ultimate Driving Machine

by from Duluth, GA on March 23, 2017

I recently purchased a BMW 528i Sedan and I must say, German engineering is solid. While this car is 7 years old, it drives like a new 5 series with 60k miles on it. Maintenance is as expected, it is a luxury sedan. Interior design is as expected, iDrive system takes some getting used to, but voice controls, and center knob are more convenient than looking for buttons on the dash. Performance is adequate with 230 bhp and 200 lb ft of torque , it sounds under powered , but this engine moves this 4000lb sedan with ease. Fuel economy is the only issue with this car. Spirited driving returns abysmal MPG numbers, but again , this car does not have the new fuel systems, twin scroll turbos, and updated direct injection systems that are available in newer models. Averaging 17/27 city/highway mpg.

My first BMW

by from Howell, Michigan on March 13, 2015

I'd never owned a BMW before. And I wasn't certain I really wanted to own one. But I had heard some very good things about the in-line 6 cyl engine. So I bought mine used in 2014. It's a 2010 and it had about 78k miles on the clock. My first trip was a drive from Michigan to Florida and back. Wow!! What a nice car!! Great performance and very comfortable. And surprising fuel economy. The only shortfalls is the premium fuel requirement. Actually it's a recommendation. I've been burning midgrade fuel and the car runs great. After being in storage for a few months the battery kept running down so I replaced the battery which was more expensive (done at the dealer) than I would have expected. I would have installed the battery myself but the car was showing all different codes in the instrument panel. And the battery apparently needs to be aligned with the vehicle. Anyway, it's still a terrific road car. Love driving it long distances. I have no apprehension of clocking well over 100k miles in this car.

BMW 528Ix

by from Binghamton NY on November 2, 2013

Love the car! Few things I am not thrilled about: First - cup holders are not the quality you would expect from a high end car Second - I would think programmable garage door openers would be standard on all vehicles. Other than that the car is everything I would hope it to be!