Read or write a review.

4.2
Average based on 6 reviews

AWesome car

by from Murfrewesboro on October 9, 2010

What an awesome car, there is a never ending supply of perfection! All the gadgets and comfort I'm a convert! Always driven Audi but I am more open to BMW now! Very good car... So far.

Only 1 complain

by from Tucson, AZ on May 4, 2012

I love this ca, except for 1 major complain Do BMW engineers know difference between leather and leatherette?

Best 5 Series yet!

by from New York on October 11, 2010

Much improved styling from 2010 model. Decent power and smooth ride. Great Price for great car! I-Drive system a little confusing to use.

Vision

by from on October 3, 2011

I really like this car but the only thing that I dont like about this car is hard to park in narrow spots because you dont have enough vision on this car I think the only problam that I have with this car is vision

Best looking

by from Brooklyn on March 31, 2013

It's an amazing car if you thinking about luxury and sport this is it for you.most important thing is price now a days this car has that also, comparing the luxury price is really reasonably fair.

horible

by from lancing, MI on August 10, 2011

the car is simply horrible to drive i just cant satnd the low hp bad fuel effieciency and all the pricey features

Our Expert Review: 2011 Bmw 528