2014 BMW 528 consumer reviews

side view of 2014 528 BMW
Explore the 2014 BMW 528
Shop the 2014 BMW 528

The Ultimate Driving Machine

Buying a Certified Pre-owned BMW is one of the greatest deals I've ever made. It makes owning a luxury car very affordable while stilling having all of the perks associated with being a BMW owner.

The Ultimate Driving Machine

Purchasing a Certified Pre-owned BMW is one of my best deals I've ever made. It makes a luxury car very affordable but you still get all of the perks associated with being a BMW owner.

Most Luxurious and ST Car I have ever Owned

This is a great car that gives both Luxury and Sporty feeling with Auto/Manual modes. Superb feel of ride and comfort. It has not only have top notch tech features like Head-Up display and 360 degrees Surround Camera etc in the Driver Assistance Plus package.. but the quality of those itself is High Standard and you can see it. Great looking interior with Leather seats/Wood Trim. It has all Heated seats and Heated Steering Wheel.Top in Safety rankings.Can't miss this car

This is my 6th one and getting a new one next mont

Great and easy driver soft ride and solid -------stylish and always looks new. I drive 120 miles a day and the car is great to drive. Service is exceptional at Bob Smith and Tig is the best

Safest, smoothest drive

I have two young children so I was looking for something that felt/was a safe car. This car did not disappoint. It handles like a dream. I feel safe at every turn, in all weather conditions.

The best I have owned so far

Simply put... its great!!! Drives excellent and is fully loaded with great features. Very spacious on the inside as well.

Fantastic Entry into the Mid-Size German Market

This car provides the ideal entry point for any buyers looking for entry into the Mid-Size luxury segment. Timeless looks, great cabin electronic, and fantastic handling and ride land this car squarely in the green. A 2014 model provides fantastic value for the used buyer looking for a german sedan.

Very sharp and smooth driving car

Great gas milrage, smooth driving, very sharp and sporty look! All my friends think most beautiful car!

Best car I've owned

This car has been the best car I've owned!! I've only owned lincolns, and I thought I'd never change over to a different model but I absolutely love my BMW. It's so luxurious, the ride is smooth, and it has so many different settings like eco drive, comfort , or sport. Meets every drivers needs. I love it!

3.6

Its reliable.

This car is great for getting you to point a to point b in style.It grabs people attention and plenty of comments.