2001 BMW 530 consumer reviews

$39,400 starting MSRP
side view of 2001 530 BMW
Explore the 2001 BMW 530

Good car. Be careful for over heating.

I love this car. The car rides comfortable and quiet with a lot of take off power. It handles good on the highway and takes the hills easily. The only problem I have is over heating from water leaks what may be expensive to repair.

Thoroughly Satisfied

Wonderful vehicle. It's my 6th BMW and I remain brand loyal! She's got ~250K mi. Does she need to go into the shop occasionally, sure, but you've got to maintain your assets!

Most comfortable

I own the 2018 /March still there has no issues in engine and electronic but only issues on body is getting rust and it’s really hard make it . If you make it it’s expensive. Other all better than modern cars

Very reliable Took me to 287,000 comfortable miles

It has the right amount of performance as a daily driver Good torque delivery. Just traded it for a a low mileage 525! Also great, but miss the grunt of the 3.0 liter.

Solid German ultimate driving machine

I have had 4 vehicles from this generation and every single of them performed very well. They all had high mileage but kept me running even in the harshest of conditions. Driving experience is in another level for these cars. Currently own another 530i from a later generation and still loving it.

Most fun to drive I have ever own

The BMW E39 (mine is a 530i) is quite possibly the world's most enjoyable car. I have had mine for many years and it is still a joy to drive.

good looking vehicle

Has a lot of new partslike tires A good starter car has tinted windows and the car is very clean has a new battery

Great looking and reliable car !

This is a great looking car and runs fantastic, great interior and sunroof to enjoy the great Miami sunshine.

Best car I ever owned, by far!!

Amazingly sporty, fast, smooth ride and so reliable!! Such a truly fine car and it flys! Minor maintenance, tires, nothing major for 5 years, and it already had 90,000 miles!

4.3

Great drive, expensive to maintain.

Great drive. Something goes wrong frequently. Average repair cost is $(1000+2000). Trade in when the warranty expires.