2004 BMW 530 Consumer Reviews

2004 Bmw 530
Average based on 7 reviews

Expect quality

by from Washington, PA on July 10, 2010

Have had this car for two years now, and it's a great car. The engine is smooth and reliable, all our vehiclces have the straight 6 and we've found it bulletproof. Even for a 7 yr old car, we still get compliments on it, and the finish and materials are still stellar. Great for a commute, most comfortable seats in any car we've ever had, and very nimble for a relatively large sedan. On the highway, the car is at it's best, rock solid, quiet and great feedback at any speed. The one thing my wife would like is a better cup holder and that's been the only complaint.

Good vehicle

by from Kansas City Metro on January 30, 2011

I bought this vehicle used from a friend and it is a great vehicle. The ride is comfortable. The response is fantastic. I own a 2010 Mercedes and had I purchased this first I might own two BMWs.

Great Car

by from New York on November 4, 2007

I find the BMW 530I to be a dream. However, I do not favor the fact that High Battery Drain appears every so often on the dash and I do not leave lights on. Other than that BMW is the greatest car you can ever drive.

I love my car but what about the cup holders?

by from Fresno, CA on January 16, 2013

I bought this 2004 in 2012 with 68000 miles on it. It looks relatively new and is spotless in and out. The car handles great. The MPG is upper 20's on the highway and 18 around town. The car is so comfortable. I will admit I am a cheap skate and wont by new cars. This one is great. It did take me several weeks to find one in this condition with this low of miles but I wouldn't give it back if I could!!

Lovin it!

by from Chicago, IL on September 9, 2008

Bought an 04 in May 08 with 36,000 miles. This car provides a beautiful blend of performance and luxury. An incredible value for the money.

LOT'S OF FUN AND LOOKS EXPENSIVE

by from Rockford,Il. on April 29, 2010

This car is lot's of fun and has that 60K look. Great size in town and highway cruiser. Big trunk, fits 4 set's of clubs no problem. The factory sound system is awesome. Very clean, no nicks or dings. No kids, non smoker.

Simply PERFECT Stylish sport 4 door car

by from Calgary AB. Canada on March 11, 2007

great amazing quality and turnhead classy car , as usual bmw is a great car makes u feel Forever young . Idrive is realy helpful . i prefer if i had the 4x4 for some areas