2005 BMW 530 Consumer Reviews

2005 Bmw 530
Average based on 5 reviews

She loves is the most.

by from Indian Wells, Ca on October 29, 2006

I purchase my wife a 2005 530 a year ago. We have had MB, Lexus, Posche and previous BMWs. This car however, is my wife's favorite car of all times. Now that is saying something. She talked about it so much I decided to take it on our next trip instead of my suv which we normally take. I understand now what she was talking about. The handling is unreal and the faster you go the better the car feels. I am going to the dealer and test drive the new X5 and if it drives half as good as the 530 it will be in my garage.

BMW best on the road

by from Palm Springs, Ca on September 18, 2007

Quality, reliablility and handling make this an outstanding automobile. Once I replaced the run flats with standard tires it became a true BMW. Run flats were hard, loud and had a major negetive effect on the handling.

great car

by from chicago il on September 25, 2010

great car reliable nice and fast has everithing you nees great sound sistem nice look and super confortable

ride harsh, i drive no good, nav. no good,

by from corona del mar, ca on September 23, 2006

seats are terrible, ride is harsh, nav is awful, reseat passengers no knee room, AC poor. Don't buy because you see a lot of these on the road they are not good riding cars with gobs of design problems drink holders are backwards, zero storage.

VERY GOOD SERVICE

by from ARIZONA on October 8, 2011

GOOD SMOOTH RIDE,RELIABLE,STEADY,FAST,SAFE,COMFORTABLE,STYLISH,STRONG,DEPENDABLE AND A UNIQUE CAR.STURDY IN SHARP TURNS.