2019 BMW 530 consumer reviews

side view of 2019 530 BMW
Explore the 2019 530 BMW
Shop the 2019 530 BMW
3.9

Drivers Seat is ripping. Coming apart at bolster.

I wouldn’t recommend it if you want a luxury vehicle with a drivers seat that doesn’t come apart. Leather ripping at bolster drivers side. BMW service will not replace under warranty telling me I’m sitting in my seat improperly.

Very satisfied with my purchase

The car is absolutely beautiful. My wife and I are thrilled with the vehicle purchase. The car lives up to its name in style and performance. I’m looking forward to enjoying my birthday gift for a very long time.

Best car I have owned.

This car went beyond my expectations. From the autobahns of Germany to the potholed, unrepaired streets and highways I have to drive here in the US along with avoiding those who drive without any regard for others being on the road my car has performed.

Best sedan vehicle

I purchased BMW 5 series and I’d say this is the Best car with good interior, performance and comfort. I definitely recommend this vehicle who are looking for luxurious sedan cars.

BMW 5 series - best on the road!

I would only drive this make and model!!!! Love everything about it. Safe, stylish, and reliable. I recommend this car to all my friends. I plan to keep this car for a long time.

Excellent

I bought this CPO. Excellent experience with Ferman BMW. After weeks of researching various brands and models it all came down to the test drive. No comparison. The feel of control along with comfort sold me. Engage sport mode and you’ll be sold too. I’ve achieved over 36 mpg on the highway in eco pro mode.

This is my 5th BMW in 12 years

Fan of the brand! I don't understand why those who drive the Benz or Lexus don't switch BMW to experience a huge amazing selection in models and performance vehicles.

Comfortable ride

Excellent handling and comfortable for long commute drives. My family has purchased over 10 BMWs throughout the years. My latest purchase was a BMW 530xi and I love the smooth ride, as well as the sleek interior and exterior.

Excellent car and enjoyable ride

The car handles well, extremely comfortable and loaded with outstanding safety features. It feels very balanced and solid on the road. I am really enjoying the ride.

3.1

Reliability is worst of 4 BMWs I’ve owned.

Very dissapointed in reliability and quality. I had to bring it back twice because of a driver’s door that would not secure while in motion. This was in the first month of ownership!