2008 535

2008 BMW 535

2008 BMW 535

4.5

Have You Driven the 2008 BMW 535?

Terrific Performance

by Bill from Kentucky on Sat May 21 2011

This car has outstanding handling and performance. Although not as plush as the Lexuses I have had, this car is a lot more fun and it is still comfortable. Take this car on a country road and I dare you to say it is not about the most fun you have ever had driving. It is a waste to drive this car on the Interstate because it is capable of so much more. I did replace the run-flat tires with conventional tires - less expensive and softer ride, but you can still get excellent handling if you buy the right replacements. Also, I like the I-drive - just dedicate some time to learning how to operate it.

THE BEST RIDE EVER!!!!

by RAY from BROOKLYN, NYC on Sat Sep 25 2010

I HAVE OWNED AOT OF OTHER CARS IN MY LIFETIME, BUT WHEN I DROVE THE BMW 5 SERIES I FELL IN LOVE WITH THE CAR. THIS IS MY 3RD BMW 5 SERIES ALREADY AND I DON'T PLAN TO DRIVE ANY OTHER CAR BUT BMW. THIS IS THE BEST CAR YOU WILL EVER OWN. THE RIDE IS JUST AMAZING. YOU CAN BE DOING 100 MPH AND IT FEELS LIKE YOU ARE JUST CRUISING. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS CAR FOR ANYONE!

Really the ultimate driving machine

by New Beemer Owner from NY on Sun Jun 29 2014

Superb performance, great MPG for 300 HP (arround 21 MPG combined) I simply loved. Good bye MB 350... the 535 is the perfect sport sedan.

An amazing car! I love it!! Drive it!!!!

by Steve from Newton, MA on Sun Aug 19 2007

Hi, I just got a 2008 Black 535 with a Dakota Brown interior. GORGEOUS!!! - I test drove over a dozen other vehicles before I got this one and it is everything I wanted and more!! The perforemance of this car is incredible!! Holds the road so well and it is super fast and just so smooth!! Great engine!! Beautiful interior - comfortable seats - this is by far the best car I have ever owned!! - BMW is the only way to go and this new 535 is just a perfect choice!! - It is so much fun to drive - I am even starting to enjoy the I-drive - it was a bit confusing but only for a few days - I just love this car!!!............

Fastest car I've ever owned

by Allen from Aberdeen, MS on Sat Mar 17 2018

It is a true BMW engineering marvel. I had to restore the entire engine bay as the car had ingested it's fan belt and plugged up the oil return, starving the engine including the engine and turbochargers and that required replacing the radiator, oil cooler and several hoses which was not cheep, but the car is wonderful on the highway, very fast but in complete control, very quite at normal speeds, tremendous breaks, wonderful safety features. If you can afford to maintain one I highly recommend the drive.

awesome car!

by rick3d from D.C. on Tue Aug 28 2007

great handling in all roads, very luxurious, power like a jet plane, the faster I go the safer i feel, this car not only has the power but all the equipment to harness it safely. the accesories are great, very ingenious like the active cruise control and lane departure, if you fall aslee, it will wake you up! i-drive is complex but gives you all the control in the world. in few words this car is awesome, but quality, power and luxury has a high price. well done BMW

Started to have a lot of problems.

by Malibudale from Malibu, CA on Tue Jul 31 2018

A great car until you have to pay for the service. Once the warranty ran out, the car was way to expensive to maintain and repair.

great car

by scoot21 from AURORA, CO on Wed Jul 18 2018

excellent car all wheel drive, need to upgrade car but fits any driver for any occasion, work, play. Great road car for traveling. worth the money and then some

Great Car

by Bmw from Jackosn, Ms on Mon Apr 07 2014

Great car, very clean, the car was serviced prior to buying & very easy buying process, the two owners were very nice & took the time after we bought the car to show my husband & I how everything worked. This is our very first BMW/luxury car & we look forward to enjoying many years with it. Thanks & we will definitely recommend our friends & family.

One of my favorite cars I?ve owned!

by Vick from Asheville, NC on Mon Mar 19 2018

It is a very fun car, very comfortable and pretty decent mpg for the power you get from the engine. Reliability is pretty decent, haven?t spent a lot with it, just regular maintenance.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Our Take on the 2008 BMW 535

When the BMW 535xi arrived in my driveway, the first thing I noticed was it slyly glancing my way with its long-lashed cat-eye headlights. Admiring her understated feminine lines, I definitively decided she's a gal. After driving her, I can attest that this car is bursting with sleek, sexy she-power.

Inside this all-wheel-drive sedan, I lazily lounged back in the lovely leather driver's seat, which I had adjusted to an absolutely perfect setting. Luckily, the seat has a couple of programmable pre-sets, otherwise I would have had to waste all my spare while-baby's-sleeping moments finding the ideal setting again. Unlike the BMW 750i, which I wrote about a few months back, this 5 Series lacked a delightful... Read More