2011 Bmw 535

Very Reliable

by from Staten Island, New York on September 18, 2017

Amazing car and very comfy, you can race with it and show off with it, although the maintenance is very high its still an amazing car to own
Not Rated Reliability

Really good car

by from Bayside WI on September 16, 2017

I love this car you just need to test driveit to see how perfect it drives its in excellent condition, since day one been under BMW warranty so there's nothing wrong with it. If you're looking for a good comfort ride you should come and check this car up.

Exceptional car

by from Knoxville on September 12, 2017

Love and enjoy driving this car and would recommend to anyone with style and class It handles really well, and the style is out of this world, its truly a very nice car and the price was very fair.

Fun car to drive

by from Bend, oregon on August 24, 2017

The car is fun and has plenty of power. I just don't drive it anymore since I purchased my new truck.

Uses car for Havingfun

So far so good!

by from Athens, GA on August 21, 2017

With all the issues plaguing BMW V8s in recent years, this 535i made my shopping list as a sort of also-ran. That said, it was there because it can be had with a manual transmission. I was certain I was going to relent in my search for a sporty four-door, and get an (automatic) Audi A7 on the used market. Great car, not a manual, but a really great car. One drive in this 6-speed manual converted me, and won me over. This 5-series is the nicest, most luxurious car I've ever owned. I bought this 2011 in July 2017 with just over 50k miles. I never buy new cars. I am not rich, but I am not afraid to work on cars, so I don't fear repair costs. Plus, I did my research on the N55 inline-6 motor, which gets good reviews and few reports of issues. Still enough horses (306) to entertain, and the M-Sport package means it can take a corner. Is it a (2-door) Porsche? No, nothing else is. (I know: I miss my old one a lot.) Know, however, that I test drove used Panameras (2, 4, S), and none were as nice as this.

Most luxurious and fastest car I have ever owned

by from LINCOLN, Ne on August 13, 2017

This car is amazing has a lot of room inside and is extremely comfortable as well as keeping the sporty side that looks awesome!

Uses car for Havingfun

Ive owned 9 BMWs, 5 series the best

by from dallas tx on July 12, 2017

Great balance of luxury, performance, style and comfort. Has all the comfort of the 7 series without paying for a lot of standard features that are rarely used

Smooth, quick luxurious

by from Tampa on June 7, 2017

This car is a great mixture of luxury and performance. Very quiet and smooth. The twin turbo 6 cylinder is a great motor.

2011 BMW 535, tiger on run

by from on May 20, 2017

It is my pleasure driving this car, the car is very smooth in pick up and it take just few seconds to get to 0 - 60mph speed. You not going to feed any shaking or pressure when to drive at above 60mph...

One of the best cars i have driven.

by from Herndon on May 11, 2017

Vehicle is in MINT condition and runs like a Champ. New rear tires along with new front and rear break pads, very well maintained and services regularly done only at BMW with available records.

Our Expert Review: 2011 Bmw 535