2012 Bmw 535

Luxury and Sports Car in One Package

by from on September 13, 2017

This BMW has been extremely reliable and fun to drive. It can drive as a luxury vehicle or you can change it to sport plus mode and have some fun! Excellent value! You get a lot for your money with this car. This is my 4th BMW they drive with such quality.

Perfect Combination of Performance and Comfort

by from Sparks,NV on September 7, 2017

This is my 10th BMW. The comfort and performance are very satisfying. The twin turbo 300 hp engine combined with X-drive is amazing. I recommend buying used though since they depreciate a lot.

2012 535 xi

by from Des Plaines on July 15, 2017

nice car , great ride, One of the nicest car I have owned drives and handles great ,also good on gas, BUT NOT CHEAP WHEN IT COMES TO SERVICE !!

535i M sport

by from Baltimore, MD on June 18, 2017

Switched back to a BMW from the Mercedes! E350 Mercedes was a really nice car, but it was missing something fun! 535 is the blast to drive!! Love it!!!

Don't buy Calijet Warranty

by from Stamford, CT on May 2, 2017

Love the vehicle but the dealer scammed me into buying calijet warranty! The car had soooooo many swirl marks! Paint was in bad shape! Got the car detailed for $2,500 and now!!! Omg! She's better than Coming outta the factory! Show room style!

Sleek and total head turner!

by from on April 19, 2017

Purchased car used and was a shear joy to drive. Even at 100,000 miles, this car is smooth, quiet, and still a $60k vehicle at heart.

Performance Driving is what it's all about

by from Charleston, SC on June 23, 2014

This is my first BMW & I have waited my entire adult life to buy it. I have a 535i with the M Sports Package & Heads-Up Display. This is by far the quietest car I have ever driven. I am 6'3 and there is plenty of leg room for me but not the passenger in the rear. I's 5 seater but that is for short runs. I don't know if 4 coould make a comfortable cross-country trip. Two people and it would be a pleasure. I opted for the HUD as I drove a 7-series and fell in love with the feature. It makes driving so much easier never taking your eyes off the road. I'm sure as thi techonology improves the price will drop. handeling is remarkable but beware; I only got 31,000 out of my first set and it cost $2300 to replace 4 tires!! I was harsh on those tires but it was a ton of fun. Mileage is fantastic if you drive it under 72mph on the interstate. I can always bust 32mpg when I behave. I'm biased as this has been my dream car. I paid a lot of money & I'd do it all over again.

Love my wife's BMW

by from Palm City, Fla on August 28, 2013

I have been driving BMW'S for close to 20 years.I have had the 3,7,6, series. Along with the x5 and x6 ,it seems every model has been in my garage.Not one of the mentioned BMW'S compares to my wife's 535xi. This car is perfect. It handles like a dream.It has comfort for long trips just as my last 7 series had. My wife has the m sport package that turns heads everywhere we go.This is the 1st BMW that we are actually thinking of buying at the end of it's lease.There is not one thing we don't love about this car.Don't ask me about my M-3. Nothing but problems. Counting the days untill the lease matures.

I would do it again!

by from Spokane, WA on June 17, 2013

I live in Spokane WA and saw a 2007 BMW 328xi for sale by this dealer. Emailed for more information and was promptly contacted back by Alvin Eklund. I had been researching cars for about a month and knew what I was planning on buying. The price advertised was below book and it had a clean Carfax report...I was planning on a trip to the west side to look at three different cars...and planning on buying the one on which the dealer gave me the price I was willing to pay. On Monday, before even traveling over I was able to negotiate $1000 off the asking I counteroffered $1300 and the deal was made, (my only mistake was not counteroffering $1500 which was my ideal price). I placed a deposit on it that day, essentially buying it then. The car was as advertised, with a couple items ironed out at the time of purchase on Wednesday. I was apprehensive at buying the car in such an unorthodox manner and it may not be for everyone, but if buying a car from 250 miles away was this comfortable, I can only imagine the satisfaction at visiting the dealership and working with a salesperson face to face.

best performance and confort

by from woodbridge NJ on June 5, 2013

stability on road IS VERY GOOD CAR SPECIALLY WHEN DRIVEN ON LONG DISTANCE ROAD FOR SOME ONE HAVE BAD BACK

Our Expert Review: 2012 Bmw 535