2014 535

2014 BMW 535

2014 BMW 535

Have you driven the 2014 BMW 535?

2014 BMW 535i - Excellent Choice!

by Shonie from Maryland on Fri Apr 25 2014

The BMW 5-Series is an excellent choice if you're in the market for a mid-size luxury class vehicle. I've owned mine for less than 6 months and each time I get in the driver's seat, I feel like the very first time that I drove it off the dealer's parking lot. This car comes with a lot of variety to fit just about everyone's style with three different lines: luxury, modern and sport. You cannot go wrong with either line you choose. The 5 series is stylish and does not disappoint in the areas of comfort, performance, safety and innovation. My top 10 favorites about this car: (1) I chose a very unique exterior color that receives a lot of compliments, (2) The multi-contour seats make driving this car a treat, especially during long commutes, (3) Heads-up display allows me to see and control several items in the view of the windshield (speed limit, change my music selections, turn by turn navigation etc.), (4) My Harman Kardon surround system sounds like a home entertainment system, (5) My entire iTunes library can be played from a USB connection or synced from my mobile phone, (6) The iDrive system eases the learning curve of getting to know your car, (7) This car is fast, 0-60 in about 5 seconds, (8) Good on fuel, I use premium gas and spend about $45 to fill the tank, (9) Bluetooth works every time with no real hiccups, I've had only two dropped calls, (10) I saved the best for last...this car is SEXY. GO TEST DRIVE IT!

Finally got a newer BMW

by monkeybutt from california on Tue Apr 25 2017

I've had a 2001 bmw 530i for nearly 15 years.. purchased it used with extended warranty. Anyways, i have been waiting along time for the right time to purchase new certified used BMW 2014. Got M sport, with front led lights, premium everything...i didnt leave anything out. low mileage car with very long extended warranty...thats just how i do it...usually get one just off a lease...Loving most of the car...however, my old bmw does seem to be more sporty in handling than the new bmw...the new one seems a bit more on the luxury side than the traditional bmw handling capabilities im used to...that being said...i still have my 2001 530i which i drive for work on regular basis... yes, the new bmw has a sport mode which does make a definite difference but it does seem that you are now quite connected to the road as int the older models. So for overall luxury, value. low mileage, and exceptionaly clean car at $32k with extended warranty im very happy with it.

Very Sporty, Best looking in its class w/ M Sport

by brice from huntington beach on Sat May 06 2017

Performance wise, it blows the E350 out of the water even though the Mercedes is cheaper (Mercedes does't make an engine that competes in this class for the '14 year). I have driven the 3.0t A6 and it is a little closer in performance but the 535i takes it. Very smooth ride for having 19in wheels. Do not get the white leather as it gets dirty quickly and is hard to maintain. Interior quality on the A6 is a bit nicer than both the E350 and the BMW, but they are all very close. Overall, this car is very impressive. The one I chose had an MSRP of $67,000 and it was pretty well equipped. The handling is not excellent but the M sport suspension definitely helps this larger sedan carve corners. Would highly recommend.

Best blend of sport and luxury I've ever owned.

by AnthonyB from Oklahoma City on Tue May 30 2017

Coming from a 2013 328i that was a bit lighter to the more powerful and heavier 535i I couldn't be happier. The 328i was a fun little car but it doesn't have the ride quailty near the 535. I can be cruising down the road at 70mph and feel like I'm barely going fast at all. All in all I've throughouly enjoyed this car.

VERY RELIABLE

by kafa from bryans road md on Sat Feb 24 2018

Smooth ride, very comfortable, reliable, plenty of room inside, drives well in any weather conditions including snow and overall best performance and gas consumption. I've made all my friends switch to this car.

BMW F10 535M

by MVP_TX from Fort Worth on Tue Jan 16 2018

Like most BMW models, the F10 5 Series is focused on the driver so even though this is a bigger sedan than the 3 Series, passengers will not find a lot of leg room. However, comfort and interior amenities are what you would expect for such a car.

Bmw of El Paso has great customer service

by New BMW owner from El paso, tx on Tue Sep 20 2016

I wanted a car that my wife would love to drive all the time, it had to have luxury and performance when you need it. I called my local dealer, BMW of El Paso and they transferred my call to Mr. Bill Stapleton, I told him what I was looking for and he told me he had something that he thought I would like. I gave him my phone number and he sent me pictures of the vehicle immediately, once I saw the it I said Bingo! The next day my wife and i went over to purchase the vehicle. I must say that Mr. Bill Stapleton took good care of us from the beginning and we really appreciate it, the next bmw I buy will be from him as well. This car has the performance of a g8 gt with the fuel economy of a camry and the luxury of a bmw. If you buy this car buy from dealer and get all the warranties available so you'll be covered. They treat you like a king, specially Mr. Bill Stapleton at BMW of El Paso.

BMW 535xi 2014 Sporty and great in the snow

by JMB from Denver, CO on Sun May 28 2017

The BMW 535 xi is an unbelievable vehicle. It's twin turbo allows it to be one of the most responsive vehicles on the planet. It's sleek and sporty lines, coupled with the responsiveness makes this car one of the coolest sedans on the market.

Quality built machine

by Erik H from Columbia,SC on Sun Sep 24 2017

Great vehicle. I previously owned a 2011 528i and sold it 2 years ago. Being regretful I recently purchased a used 2014 535i. In my opinion it's a great car and I intend for it to become a hand down for my children as they will need a safe and reliable car in the future.

First luxury car that I've owned

by Supradoc on Tue Aug 08 2017

I looked for this car in this particular color with specific options for 2 years. Highly satisfied.

1 2 3 4