2016 535d

2016 BMW 535d

2016 BMW 535d

5 out of 5 stars Comfort
5 out of 5 stars Performance

Have you driven the 2016 BMW 535d?

Moved up from 328D

by ColonelRHS from Tennessee on Sat Apr 02 2016

The 2014 328D was my first BMW. It was a 4 cylinder and the overall impression of both it and the BMW service was outstanding. Though I truly loved this car and the milage was even more then advertised, my wife complained it was to low for her getting in and out. So, I moved up to the 2016 535D. I was truly impressed with the attention to detail with both the outside lines and design, and the interior. BMW always offers comfort and designer quality in their product. The six cylinder diesel is even more impressive with its performance. I have always favored diesel engines because of durability, simplicity, and a toughness. The engineers at BMW did not skip anything with this engine. I consider the move up a smart move and plan on keeping this car for a few years. It just has a classic design and feel that will withstand time. My advice is to test drive one and find out for yourself.

Best car I have ever owned

by JoeBMWfan from Seattle, WA on Tue Oct 24 2017

I bought my 2016 535d in San Francisco and drove it home to WA ST the same day. The car was a demo and had 824 miles on it, but it was absolutely like brand new. The sticker was $66,500 and I got it for $49,000 due to it being last years model and having 824 miles on it. I love this car! It is so comfortable and has a ton of power. The stereo is also amazing. I got 37.8 mpg on the 700 mile drive home while going 70-80 mph. I hit some snow near Mt. Shasta and the car handled it beautifully. I just can't say enough good things about this awesome vehicle.

Ultimate driving for real

by ARay from Naperville,IL on Thu Jun 01 2017

I have the 535d xDrive. This car is awesome. It is wonderful on fuel. I get 550 miles on a full tank of gas. The performance is insane. The car has 4 drive modes. It defaults to Comfort and it drives like a Lexus. But you can put it in Eco Pro mode and it drives like a 4 cylinder or you can put it in Sports mode and its as fast as a Corvette. Since I'm a moody driver, this is perfect for me. My car is fully loaded, including the Heads up display. The interior is awesome for us gadget folks and the Navigation has never steered me wrong. I have only one knock and that, for the price, the Tesla might have been a better overall value. I say that because Teslas require zero maintenance. Overall, awesome car.

Smooth, Quiet Ride with Amazing Torque

by DLLucia from Cedar Park, TX on Thu Aug 23 2018

This BMW Diesel delivers great performance, high mileage, excellent comfort, and a very stable ride. In addition, its reliability exceeds expectations whether just touring or participating in a club ride. Tracks very positively and easily displays its BMW presence and status.