1998 BMW 540 Consumer Reviews

Change Year
1998 Bmw 540
Average based on 9 reviews

bullet proof engine and transmission.

by from on June 13, 2011

This car is a pleasure to shift, drive (like on rails) and has all the best equipment to enjoy with reliability and safety.

Love it

by from Templeton, CA on February 18, 2010

I've only had this car a week so I can't comment on reliability but it is a pure joy to drive. Comfortable but still handles like it's on rails, had planned on upgrading suspension but now I don't think I'll need to. I had a 96 vette and this can run with it and hold 4 people comfortably. Love this car. If you want a family car but also love the joy of driving this is the car for you.

Wonderful Vehicle

by from on June 1, 2010

I have the same vehicle as advertised here, even down to the same paint color. I have driven my 540i 80,000 miles in the last 2.5 years and have only replaced the tires. It is a comfortable, responsive, and fast vehicle that always turns heads. The car has a solid feel and safety features that really add to your level of well being should you ever get in an accident.

The best car I owned

by from Rhode Island on July 21, 2011

When i first bought this car it had 63,000 miles on it I changed the water pump radiator transmission fluid brakes and rotors 3 years later still runs good burns no oil I have 125,000 still runs well great car lots of power great on the highway purrs at 80 plus.

Spectacular car, comfortable and fast

by from on January 13, 2011

This is one of the best cars I have ever owned. Since I have 3 children to me a safe, reliable, and comfortable car is a necessity for them.

BMW 540i

by from on July 17, 2009

Very nice car fun to drive, very fast on top end. Handles great, will conitune to buy BMW's very nice for the money.

quick and stable the ultimate driving machine

by from Rhode Island on April 27, 2007

One of the fastest cars around not too many cars can beat it ! Comfortable stylish and fun to drive makes this a really good car to own .

Awesome Performance.

by from Los Angeles, Ca. on July 15, 2009

Solid performance, quality materials and workmanship, sporty appearance along with prestige; the 540i has resilience in style and remains forever the premium motorcar.

Smooth and fast, best car we have owned

by from Kansas City, MO on August 5, 2007

Silent, fast and smooth to drive far above anything else - buy one and enjoy for yourself! Great looks, performance and value with BMW reliability.