2006 BMW 550 Consumer Reviews

2006 Bmw 550
Average based on 5 reviews

Most all-in-one package

by from Oklahoma on August 21, 2010

Perfect car. Beautiful outside, luxurious inside, and the 550 purrs like a dream. I loved this car and would by a 5 series over and over again. I highly recommend it.

It is fun to drive.

by from Fairfax VA on September 8, 2008

It is a wonderfull vehicle. This was my first BMW and now I am sold to BMW. The only down side is - not very impressive gas mileage - but once you ride the car you will forget about mileage.

2006 550i - the best

by from Baltimore, MD on February 25, 2010

I recommend any BMW in this series but defintely after the value levels out after 3yrs. This is the best stragedy to pay for true value and not take anymore large drops in value to price.

rides like a dream

by from Santa Barbara, CA on July 4, 2010

Best combination of power,handling and luxury that I have ever experienced in a car. I have the special M body kit and sometimes the front bumper is too low to park near curbs. Only issue I have ever had with the car and it has 60 thousand miles on it

The best handling car in my life

by from México city on January 7, 2007

The car is explendid,I would like a litlle more comfort in the seating areas and space for keeping goods in the interior.