2010 Bmw 550

Car was excellent as advertised!

by from on May 3, 2017

I love this Car! Fun to drive and I get 23mpg, for a V8 that is pretty good. The BMW 550 is very comfortable to drive and has a very sporty feel.

Worth It

by from Destin, FL on December 26, 2013

This car never fails to put a smile on my face. Just driving around town I never fail to marvel at how fantastic it is. It's fast and powerful and at the same time feels like you're driving from the most comfortable couch. The handling is exceptional and the speed, oh my! Doesn't even begin to compare to other luxury brand cars. One thing I really love about this car is that it feels glued to the road and allows for the most precise handling. The thing I don't like is how often I am at the dealer getting service done. However, with the BMW warranty and the Certification, it's not as big of a deal.

Most solid ride

by from Miami on September 10, 2012

This car make the M5 just waste of money. It has the look , the power , more than you'll expect from any other car.

Most exciting car I have ever driven

by from Richmond, va on July 23, 2012

Go drive the Mercedes and the Audit and then come drive this king maker. You will feel like the king of the road every time you drive it. It handles like a F1 and yet is very comfortable. The first time you waste a mustang off the line and look good doing it, you will know you bought the right car.

Our Expert Review: 2010 Bmw 550