2015 640 Gran Coupe

5 out of 5 stars Interior Design
5 out of 5 stars Reliability
4 out of 5 stars Performance
5 out of 5 stars Exterior Styling

Have you driven the 2015 BMW 640 Gran Coupe?

The 640 Gran Coupe is a solid car

by JC and KC from Iowa on Tue Dec 05 2017

I have owned the 640 for the past 2 months and love it. The styling and stance are incredible. I am looking forward to the X Drive for the coming winter months.

Toyota

by Marcus from Durham on Mon Sep 18 2017

I haven't purchased the vehicle as of yet however I did drive one. As of now all the vehicles I have seen has been out of my budget. BMW 640 or 650 is the type of vehicle I want. So I want just wait until 1 come available in the range of 25 - 27000. The color doesn't matter long as the car is of Tip-Top shape and good quality. I'm willing to drive about three to four hundred miles away from my home in Durham North Carolina to ensure good deal. I've been getting multiple calls from dealerships however we should never came to agreement due to my budget. I still have a loan and it's still waiting just to find the vehicle that I like but I have to be patient. I'm not willing to take anything different other than the BMW 6:40 or 6:50 the model type I or IL or color doesn't matter as long as the car is in good shape

Our Take on the 2015 BMW 640 Gran Coupe

Editor's note: This review was written in September 2014 about the 2014 BMW 640 Gran Coupe. Little of substance has changed with this year's model. To see what's new for 2015, click here, or check out a side-by-side comparison of the two model years.

It has coupe-like style and grace in spades, but the 2014 BMW 640i Gran Coupe also has a shocking price tag, yet still doesn't include many of the luxury and safety features you'd expect.

When is a coupe not a coupe? When it's the 2014 BMW 640i Gran Coupe. BMW already makes what most people in the world consider to be a coupe — its 6 Series coupe has two doors, a conventional trunk and the requisite low and swoopy styling. But if you add 4.5 inches... Read More