2015 Bmw 640 Gran Coupe

The 640 Gran Coupe is a solid car

by from Iowa on December 5, 2017

I have owned the 640 for the past 2 months and love it. The styling and stance are incredible. I am looking forward to the X Drive for the coming winter months.

Toyota

by from Durham on September 18, 2017

I haven't purchased the vehicle as of yet however I did drive one. As of now all the vehicles I have seen has been out of my budget. BMW 640 or 650 is the type of vehicle I want. So I want just wait until 1 come available in the range of 25 - 27000. The color doesn't matter long as the car is of Tip-Top shape and good quality. I'm willing to drive about three to four hundred miles away from my home in Durham North Carolina to ensure good deal. I've been getting multiple calls from dealerships however we should never came to agreement due to my budget. I still have a loan and it's still waiting just to find the vehicle that I like but I have to be patient. I'm not willing to take anything different other than the BMW 6:40 or 6:50 the model type I or IL or color doesn't matter as long as the car is in good shape
Not Rated Reliability