One Ultimate Driving Machine... BMW E63 6er Coupe

by from Irvine, CA on January 23, 2012

Ever since the E24, BMW's 6 series line has almost been forgotten until it was reinvented in 2004. With the newly designed exterior matched to a gracious interior, it is much less disappointing than the same-year Bangle-styled 7 series. Just like any BMW, it drives and handles like an extension of your arm and your leg, even for such a big and heavy coupe. It comes w/ the same V8 engine found in the much heavier 745Li, which screams 325 horses and 330 lb-ft of torque, enough power to get you speeding tickets w/o even noticing, while having decent gas mileage for a V8 (~18mpg city and 21mph hwy). The exterior styling is elegant and classy; where as the interior is also made of high-quality material. It is definitely a sleeper. Long road trip are very comfortable (for front seat passengers); the backseat, of course, for a coupe, is not designed for large adults. So unless you have skinny/short friends, don't expect to seat them in the rear comfortably (that's why us coupe owners won't get asked to drive when we're carpooling in long road-trips right?). Overall, this is a fabulous grand tourer that turns heads.

nice car but not great

by from Half Moon Bay, Ca on August 24, 2006

I have had a cruch on the 6 series since the 80's and now to own one is/was a accomplishment. BUT I have had nothing but issues with one particular "dummy" light the Dsc warning light. it is now going in for the 5 or 6th time for the same issue. The time spent in the shop is not worth the dream. On a brighter note - that car can handle!

Best Car Ever!!!!

by from Atlanta, GA on October 25, 2011

I'm 38yrs old and have had tons of cars, but this is by far the best. There is nothing that drives like a BMW. Fast, Incredible Handling, Beautiful Interior, Advanced Technology, Impressive Power :-)

Very nice car

by from Fremont on April 19, 2014

I bought a car from motor team about a month ago I am very happy with it love the car I am enjoying it every day Motor team rock .thanks Omar

Excellent GT Car

by from Cerritos, CA on June 25, 2010

The 645 is exactly what I was looking for in a used car. A clean, well maintaned, superiour Grand Touring automoblie. In the interest of better ride, I wanted the 18 inch rims and contrary to other's comments, do not find the combination of the 18 inchers and run flat tires to give a harsh ride. The usual owner negatives apply: . The car wants to stop at every gas station . The I-drive is an unnecessary complication A couple of personal negatives - . Despite trying all of the vehicle's stearing wheel positions it still does not feel natural to me. . It is too easy to hit the gas and brake pedals simultaneously. Overall, a great car & a real pleasure to drive.

Sweetest ride I've ever been in

by from Wheaton, Il on June 24, 2010

I looked at just about every convertible available under 35k and riding in this just blew me away. I looked at a CLK, Mustang, Eclipse Spyder and the BMW was just in another class by itself.

least reliable car I have ever owned

by from palo alto ca on August 5, 2010

in the last 6 months the car has been towed back to the dealer a total of 400 miles over 5 occasions, has now been there for 8 days and have heard nothing! The problem is that the car will not start, in some cases though the engine turns over it will not start or, on three occasions the battery has been drawn down. The dealer has given assurances following "repairs" that all is well only to have another non start experience. Thank you for any comments. ps the car has been driven 45, 000 miles.

645 ci covertable

by from baltimore md on November 22, 2011

I brought a 645 Ci convertable its a real eye catcher very nice vehicle beautiful fast handles very good and well worth the money only problem is the streets in Baltimore suck this vehicle drive very well but potholes and bumpy torn up streets is a killer for this low profile luxury vehicle other then that I love it

Awesome car

by from on September 17, 2009

I have been thrilled with the car for two years now. I traded in a Modified 06 Mustang GT. What a wonderful performance and handling upgrade from the mustang. Well worth the extra bucks. The car just goes fast and handles great without even trying. I raced a 428 cobra at the Thunderhill track until the cobra spun out trying to keep up with me. I get looks and thumbs up all the time driving it around town. It is an amazing driving machine. Good size trunk, room in the back seat for kids, and 28 MPG, heart pounding performance, what's not to like.

awesome ride

by from wichita, ks on February 26, 2007

This car can really move. i tried both the coupe and the convertable and am really glad that i decided to purchase the convertable even in kansas. i have had no problems and enjo cruising with the top down when the sun is out. A negative is the amount of space in the back for more than two passengers but what do you expect when you buy a convertable. The covertable top opens very easily with the touch of a button. It is perfect on the highway and around town. I highly recomend it to all my friends

Similar Models